The sleeping arrangement

When I woke I was no longer leaning on Justin's shoulder, infact I wasn't even on the plane. I get up and see that I was sleeping on Justin's lap in a car. I look up and see Justin just waking, as I had.

"Hey sleeping beauty! When did you wake up?" Justin asks me.

"Uh right before you did." I state still confused.

"Dang, you must be super jetleg then. You slept for like a day." He says.

"Why are we in a car?" I ask.

"So we can get to the hotel silly Sissy." He says cheekily.

"I meant the last time I was awake we were on a plane." I say.

"I carried you to the car, Kenny took the luggage." He finally explains.

"Thank you Juju." I say stretching.

"No problemo Sissy." He states.

****************************************************************************************************************

"Welcome to London! Have a nice stay!" The hotel manager yells.

"Okay Jewel and Justin will share a room, is that okay?" Kenny asks looking at us both.

"Uh I'm okay with it." I say knowing it was probably more awkward for Justin.

"Yeah I'm good with it." He says.

"Okay great here is your key. By the way a lot of the nominees are here so don't freak out. Okay bye!" Kenny says walking into his room.

"Well here's your key Jewel, I'm gonna hit the hay but you can explore if you want." Justin says.

"Okay night Juju." I say.

"Night Sissy." He says walking into our room.

I walk around the floor we were on just so later on I wouldn't get lost later. As I turn a corner I run into something or someone and fall to the ground.

"I'm sorry I should really watch where I'm going." I say as I stand up. I finally look up and find myself lost in the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen. As if I fell into a trance, I finally notice what had just happened.

"I'm really sorry." I say again.

"Hey! It's all right no one got hurt. I'm Harry Styles." He says. I know that name! One Direction!

"I'm Jewel Kendrick. So you and the boys were nomiated?" I ask.

"Yeah! We are super excited. Not to be rude but what are you doing here?" He asks politly.

"Oh! I was just discovered by Scooter Braun last week and well I'm here as Justin Bieber's date." I say finally getting to my point.

"Oh! You're dating Justin Bieber, that's cool!" He says sounding a little disapointed.

"Oh no! We're not dating, more like siblings. He actually calls me Sissy. Scooter wanted me to be his date to get more publicity." I explain.

"Oh that's really cool. Uh wanna come to my room to talk more so we don't wake anyone?" He says nervously. "I won't pull anything I promise!" He adds quickly.

"I'd love too!" I say to remove awkwardness for him.

"Great! Uh this way." Harry says pointing to a room door.

He opens the door with his key and we walk into his room. We go and sit on the couch in the little living room he had.

"So how were you discovered?" He asks

"My friends recorded me singing without me knowing and Scooter saw the videos and got my contact info and moved me to Atlanta." I say.

"That is briliant! Can I hear you sing?" He asks timidly.

"Sure. Can I sing one of your songs?" I ask like I had done to Justin.

"Go ahead!" He says smiling.

I start singing a song that I changed into a girls POV. I picked Heart attack.

Baby, you got me sick,
I don't know what I did,
Need to take a break and figure it out, yeah,
Got your voice in my head,
Sayin' "Let's just be friends,"
Can't believe the words came out of your mouth, yeah

I'm tryna be okay,
I'm tryna be alright,
But seein' you with her,
Just don't feel right

And I'm like never thought it'd hurt so bad
Gettin' over you-ooh,
And you're givin' me a heart attack
Lookin' like you do-ooh,
'Cause you're all I ever wanted,
Thought you would be the one
It's givin' me a heart attack,
Gettin' over you-ooh-ooh-ooh,

Yeah,
Baby now that you're gone,
I can't stand dumb love songs,
Missing you is all I'm thinking about, yeah
Everyone's tellin' me,
I'm just too blind to see,
How you messed me up, I'm better off now, yeah

I'm tryna be okay,
I'm tryna be alright,
But seein' you with her,
Just don't feel right

And I'm like never thought it'd hurt so bad
Gettin' over you-ooh,
And you're givin' me a heart attack
Lookin' like you do-ooh,
'Cause you're all I ever wanted,
Thought you would be the one
It's givin' me a heart attack,
Gettin' over you-ooh-ooh-ooh,

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
Ow!
Oh, oh oh, oh, oh, oh
Yeah, every time you look like that,
Ow!
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Ow!
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
You're givin' me a heart attack

But seeing you with her,
Just don't feel right

And I'm like never thought it'd hurt so bad
Gettin' over you-ooh,
And you're givin' me a heart attack
Lookin' like you do-ooh,
'Cause you're all I ever wanted,
Thought you would be the one
It's givin' me a heart attack,
Gettin' over you-ooh-ooh-ooh,

You,
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
You're all I ever wanted,
Ow
Yeah, every time you look like that,
Ow
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Come on, you're all I ever wanted
Ow
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
You're giving me a heart attack,
Ow!

"Jewel you are amazing!" Harry said giving me a hug. I check my phone and see that it's 11.

"Harry I have to go sorry." I say getting up from the couch.

"Wait can I have your number, 'cause this was really fun! I wanna do it again." He says handing me his phone. I type in my number and give him one last hug.

"Bye Harry!" I say when I'm half out the door.

"Bye Jewel!" He yells waving at me as I close the door.

I guess I need to come to London more often!

****************************************************************************************************************

When I reach mine and Justin's room I get out my room key and get in the room as quietly as I could. I take off the shoes and walk into the nice part of the room where I find Justin sitting there looking as if he were waiting for me.

"Where have you been young missy! It is 11 at night! You will be grounded!" Justin yells.

"I uh ran into something." I say stretching the truth.

"Tell me and I won't tell Scooter and Kenny!" He says blackmailing me.

"I was uh inharrystyles'roomwithhim." I say really fast.

"Where were you?" Justin asks confused.

"I was with Harry Styles." I say slower.

"You were out past curfew with a boy! Oolala! Okay I'm tired lets go to bed! I'm on the right side!" He says going into the bedroom.

As I fell asleep with Justin on my right all I could think of was Harry, this was going to be a long trip.