Pleading

Harry's POV!

"Uhh..." I hear. I look down and see Jewel moving.

"Doctor Woodcomb!" I yell.

He comes in and sees Jewel moving and fixes up her bed and medecin then leaves again.

I look down and see Jewel's eyes open then go wide.

"Who the hell are you!? Why are you holding my hand!? Where am I !?" She yells. Dr. Woodcomb comes back into the room to help calm her down.

"Harry can you go sit down while I see what she remembers please." I obey and go sit on the chair in the room.

"Hello, Jewel my name is Dr.Woodcomb I'm here to help you. You are at the London hospital." He says slowly.

"London! Why am I in London?" She says.

"You have to ask Harry that because I'm not quite sure." He says.

"You're here because you are a famous singer and when you were first discovered by Scooter Braun you became good friends with Justin Bieber. He took you to the BRIT awards and we met. We became really close and you didn't want to go back to Atlanta with Justin so you moved in with me and Louis." I explain.

"Jewel do you remember any of that?" Dr. Woodcomb asks.

"No..." She says. "Why are you here Harry? Who are you?"

"I'm Harry Styles. I'm part of the band One Direction and I'm your boyfriend." I answer.

"Boyfriend? I have never had a boyfriend! I would remember!" She says.

"Actually I'm your second boyfriend, your first was Nick Jonas. You guys dated for 4 months and we have been dating for 3 months and a half." I say.

"So I think I will leave you in Harry's hands, don't worry he won't hurt you." The doctor says.

"So how long have you been here?" Jewel asks.

"Since you were brought here, 4 days." I answer.

"I was out for 4 days!?" She asks.

"Yeah we are all suprised you woke already actually." I admit.

"Harry... what happened to me?" She asks sounding scared.

"5 of my fans ambushed you in the restroom at the movie theater. We were on a date and you wenrt in there and they attacked you. I'm really sorry." I say nervously. It's not the first time I have been the cause of her unsafety.

"It's not your fault..." She says. "This is awkward, Harry how... far did we go...?"

"We just kissed and hugged and cuddled." I answer laughing away all the awkward.

"Did we share a room?" She asks.

"Uhh, no but sometimes I slept in your room with you, wearing clothes of course." I say smiling.

Jewel's POV!

He is so cute! His little dimples, his hair and his smile. I can see why I dated him in the first place, nice, funny, charming and good looking.

"You said you were in a band, can you sing for me? Maybe it will help my memory." I say.

"Sure." He says.

Did you forget
That I was even alive?
Did you forget
Everything we ever had?
Did you forget?
Did you forget
About me?

Did you regret
Ever standing by my side
Did you forget
What we were feeling inside?
Now I'm left to forget
About us

But somewhere we went wrong
We were once so strong
Our love is like a song
You can't forget it

So now I guess
This is where we have to stand
Did you regret
Ever holding my hand?
Never again
Please don't forget
Don't forget

We had it all
We were just about to fall
Even more in love
Than we were before
I won't forget
I won't forget
About us

But somewhere we went wrong
We were once so strong
Our love is like a song
You can't forget it

Somewhere we went wrong
We were once so strong
Our love is like a song
You can't forget it
At all

And at last
All the pictures have been burned
And all the past
Is just a lesson that we've learned
I won't forget
Please don't forget us

Somewhere we went wrong
Our love is like a song
But you won't sing along
You've forgotten
About us

His voice was anglelic!

"Did it help?" He asks with a little hope in his eyes.

"No..." I say.

"Jewel, you can leave when you're ready." Doc said.

"Thank you." I say smiling.

****************************************************************************************************************

"Well do you remember anything yet?" Brody asks. I know you're like who's Brody, I know I was he's one of my bestfriends from Vancouver, where I was born. Harry flew in Brody, Lily, Ben, Nick and Justin to come help my situation.

"Yes I remember you, Lily and Ben. It seems like I remember everything up to when Scooter came to the house." I reply. I know that's 17 years that I remember and I should be happy, but I'm not. I want to remember Harry and my celebrity life. I want to know why I slit my wrists 20 times!

"She remembers us so I guess we should get back home... We have school and we don't know the memories she doesn't remember." Lily says.

"Okay bye! I love you guys!" I yell as they walk to the car.

Now I have Justin, Nick, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis and Harry to help me.

Justin told me that I sang for him and flew here with him after we were introduced. We were really close and were like brother and sister. Sister, Sis...

"You call me Sissy! Juju! I remember!" I yell.

"How far do you remember?" They ask excited.

"To the hotel room in London..." I say.

Nick told me that our management made me date a celebrity and I chose him out of Ed Sheeran, Niall, Justin or him. He said we were great friends and always got along. We ended it because he liked a girl Delta. He gave me a book but he didn't tell me which, but told me it was important to him... Love, poetry, Romeo, Romeo and Juliette!

"Romeo and Juliette! You gave me Romeo and Juliette!" I scream, laughing and smiling.

"You remember me!" He yells hugging me.

"C'mon Nick! We gotta get back to the States." Justin says.

"Bye." I say as they leave.

I now remember everyone but the boys...

"I remember I came home and talking to Louis about me and Nick! And you were watching a movie and Zayn wasn't there 'cause he was with Perrie!" I say happily.

"Who was watching the movie?" Zayn asks.

"Louis, Niall and Liam." I say.

They all go into a sad face.

"What... You were there weren't you..." I ask Harry sadly.

"Yeah I was there..." He says looking down.

"Why is it I remember everyone but you!" I yell disappointed.

"I think we should all get some rest... You all can go in my room, Harry go with Jewel. See if she can remember more." Louis says.

This is going to be a long night.