Love fest, literally

"Night Jewel!" Harry says kissing me on the forhead.

Harry had taken all the sharp things (my razor) away from me then had tucked me into bed with my teddy. The only thing I was worried about was the media saying that I was heartless or something since I am dating Harry and Nick and I had "broken up" 2 weeks ago... but Nick has been seen with Delta, so I guess I'll be fine. I took one last look around my room then fell asleep.

****************************************************************************************************************

"Jewel, I'm not feeling very well." Harry says hoarsly.

"I'll get the medecin." I say going to the cabinet. I bring back the pills, hand them to him and he downs them down with his tea.

"Will you sing for me? Please." He says quietly smiling.

"Sure." I say, it's been I while since I sang for myself or friends. I pick I won't give up by Jason Mraz.

When I look into your eyes

It's like watching the night sky

Or a beautiful sunrise

There's so much they hold

And just like them old stars

I see that you've come so far

To be right where you are

How old is your soul?

I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up

And when you're needing your space

To do some navigating

I'll be here patiently waiting

To see what you find

'Cause even the stars they burn

Some even fall to the earth

We've got a lot to learn

God knows we're worth it

No: I won't give up

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily

I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make

Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use

The tools and gifts we got, yeah, we got a lot at stake

And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend

For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn

We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in

I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not, and who I am

I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up, still looking up.

I won't give up on us

God knows I'm tough enough

We've got a lot to learn

God knows we're worth it

I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up

I look at Harry and see that he is about to fall asleep.

"Sleep tight Harry." I say pulling up his blanket.

****************************************************************************************************************

"Ready?" Harry asks me. It has been 3 days since he was sick and he is now bringing me to a park.

"Yeah, I'm coming!" I yell.

"Okay lets go, we are walking." He says.

We walk out of the flat and walk down the sidewalk talking about our upcoming events, which was an award show that we had this week. We were going to be attending as a couple.

"Jewel! Where is Nick?" "Harry did you and Caroline see eachother yesterday?" "Jewel did you and Justin kiss last week?" I really didn't know how they come up with there questions. I mean Justin is in Atlanta, they already know that Nick is with Delta and Harry was sick yesterday and the day before. Crazy people.

Me and Harry just continue walking but more and more paps showed and were pulling me so Harry finally cracked and pulled me to him and wrapped an arm around my waist protectively.

"Are you two dating?" "So Harry was it true you got Jewel preggo!" "Are you two engaged?" What the heck is wrong with these people, they were just asking if we were with our ex' and now were engaged and expecting!?

Harry just kept me close and we kept walking to the little cafe Harry had chose. He decided the park wasn't a smart idea. We finally got to the cafe and I sat down as Harry went up to order. It was quite funny watching him order, the person at the till was a girl who looked 22 and she was flirting endlessly with him. I know that's weird I find that funny but the funny thing was that Harry was doing such a great job ignoring her attempts.

"Here is your hot chocolate babe." Harry says as he sits in front of me.

"You should call Paul, Harry." I say looking outside to see a whole bunch of cameras.

"Okay." He dials Paul's number and tells him to come get us. Politly of course.

20 minutes later I see the car pull up and me and Harry hurry out to it and get in.

***************************************************************************************************************

When we get to the house I pull up my sleeves and look at my wrists. They were bleeding again.

"You okay Jewel?" Harry says coming through the door. He looks at me and sees my wrists and curses.

"Harry I'm okay." I say as he runs and gets the first aid kit.

"It's because the paps isn't it." He says and I nod "Stupid! I shouldn't let them touch you!"

"Harry it wasn't your fault!" I state.

"I just love you..." He says.

"I love you too. I'm tired." I admit.

"I'll tuck you in." He says following me to my room. I get in bed and as Harry was about to leave I grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Harry, can you sleep here tonight?" I ask.

"Sure babe." He says crawling into the bed beside me. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer to him. I hide my face in the crook of his neck and start falling to sleep hearing.

"I love you, night Jewel."