I make the cover of... everything

"Jewel! Come watch this!" Harry yells.

I walk into the living room and find him watching T.V. I look at the screen and see my name.

"Jewel's pregnancy definitly didn't slow her down! Last night she had a concert completed with 9 songs, new songs! She was wearing a bra sweater that looked amazing on her! She got rid of her baby fat like a monster. The 19 year old looks amazingly fit and sounded great! Look out for her album!" The E! News lady said showing pictures and a clip of me singing Falling down and rapping Super Bass by Nicki Minaj.

"And look at this!" He says giving me his laptop.

@Jewel_Kendrick you look beautiful!

@Jewel_Kendrick is rocking now! I love her song Sick of you!

I wish I was as talented as @Jewel_Kendrick! She is amazing!

"Wow." I was the only thing I could say.

"I wanna go out now and see this in person!" Harry says.

We wait for Demi and Niall to come over (babysitting) and then left.

****************************************************************************************************************

"Look at this! Oh my gosh!" I yell looking at all the magazines. I was on the cover of almost all of them!

"I'm glad they love you!" Harry says.

"Me too." I say smiling.

We keep talking and did some wedding planning. We stop at a cafe and I start making a list.

Our colour turquiose

Darcy and Lux flowergirls

Paul's son ringbearer

Different coloured roses

On a beach

Lily maid of honor

Louis bestman

"I'm tired, lets go home." I say.

"Lets." Harry says going to the car.

****************************************************************************************************************

"Was she good?" I ask Demi and Niall.

"Like she usually is." They say smiling.

"Good, night guys." I say waving.

"I'm going to bed." I state.

"Me too. " Harry says.

I went to bed tonight thinking about the wedding. I was really excited. Plus his fans like me now so it's even better.