The awards show

"Jewel! Jewel!" I hear someone yelling as they shake me. I still didn't get up though.

"Uhh..." I hear the peron say before they leave the hotel room. I turn over and get comfy again.

"Jewel..." I hear a new person whisper in my ear as they move my hair. "Jewel, Justin needs you awake babe..."

I looked up see that the new person was Harry.

"Why are you here Harry?" I ask.

"Justin came and found my room and asked me to come wake you up for him. You needs you to get ready for the BRITS." Harry explains while rubbing my back.

"Okay thank you Harry. Gotta get ready and so do you!" I say laughing.

"See you later Babe!" He calls out as he and Justin switch spots and Justin comes in the room.

"I feel so loved Sissy, you don't wake up for me but you wake up for the guy you met yesterday! I'm just kidding but really." He says smirking.

"Hahaha! So what colour are we wearing this evening?" I ask getting out of bed.

"Well since it's 5 right now, we are wearing red!" He says jumping up and running to a dry cleaning bag. "Here's your dress!" He says running around getting his stuff  on.

I look in the bag and see a beautiful red, long dress. After I put on my dress I put my hair in a nice low bun with my fringe curled. I got my makeup done and put my braclet on, grabbed my clutch and put my heels on. When I looked up I noticed that Justin was standing at the door waiting for me.

"Ready?" He asks looking me over, in a friendly way.

"Yep! Lets go!" I say.

****************************************************************************************************************

As we arrive at the arena in our limo, Justin told me the plan, he would get out first and help me out and we would walk the carpet side by side.

"Ahhhh!" "It's Justin!!" "Justin Bieber!!" Were somethings being shouted as he got out of the limo. He held out his hand for me to take and as I grabbed it, it got a little more silent. Probably trying to figure out who the lucky girl was who got to be Justin's date to such a big event. I got out of the limo and the cameras started flashing again try ing to get pictures of the new "It couple". As we got near the end of the carpet I spotted Harry and the other One Direction boys.

"Wow! Jewel you look amazing!" Harry said as me and Justin got closer to them.

"Thanks Harry! You don't look too bad yourself." I say smiling.

"Haz! Stop flirting with her god! She is obviously here with Justin Bieber!" The Irish one, Niall said.

"Niall shut up! Me and Jewel already know eachother!" Harry explained.

"Oh I'm sorry!" Niall says quickly.

"Hey I'm Justin and this is my new sister Jewel." Justin says.

"I'm not actually his sister just putting that out there so yeah." I say not wanting rumors about me to spread already. "We are just like siblings." I say laughing.

"Well bye guys! C'mon Sissy!" Justin yells.

"Coming Juju!" I yell back.

****************************************************************************************************************

The awards show was going amazing I got to meet people like Ed Sheeran, Beyonce, Rihanna, Adele and the rest of Harry's bandmates. I was also very happy when I found out that me and Justin were sitting next to One Direction. So I got to talk to Harry during the breaks. It was really an amazing time for all of us. It was now the end of the show, so everyone was leaving the arena.

"Jewel!" I stop and look behind me to find Harry, who by the way was looking fine in his suit and bow tie.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hangout with me again today. I know it's late but..." He says.

"I'd love to just let me get changed and I'll go to your room." I say walking into mine and Justin's room.

"Hey Justin! I'm going to hangout with Harry!" I call out as I change into some sweats and a tank top.

"Okay! I'm going to go to sleep!" He yells back. I giggle as I open the door and head over to Harry's room.

I knock on the door and a few seconds later I find myself facing a six pack.

"Sorry I just need to find a shirt." He says closing the door behind me and going to his room.

"You did amazing at the show." I say.

"Thanks! I wanna hear you sing though!" He says.

"Okay!" I say picking Wings by Little Mix.

Mama told me not to waste my life
She said spread your wings my little butterfly

Don't let what they say keep you up at night
And if they give you shhhh..
Then they can walk on by

My feet, feet can't touch the ground
And I can't hear a sound
But you just keep on running up your mouth yeah

Walk, walk on over there
Cause I'm too fly to care, oh yeah
Your words don't mean a thing
I'm not listening
Keep talking, all I know is

Mama told me not to waste my life,
She said spread your wings my little butterfly
Don't let what they say keep you up at night
And they can't detain you
Cause wings are made to fly
And we don't let nobody bring us down
No matter what you say it won't hurt me
Don't matter if I fall from the sky
These wings are made to fly

Huh huh...
I'm firing up on that runway
I know we're gonna get there someday
But we don't need no ready steady go, no
Talk, talk turns into air
And I don't even care, oh yeah

Your words don't mean a thing
I'm not listening
Keep talking, all I know is

Mama told me not to waste my life,
She said spread your wings my little butterfly
Don't let what they say keep you up at night,
And they can't detain you
Cause wings are made to fly
And we don't let nobody bring us down
No matter what you say it won't hurt me
Don't matter if I fall from the sky
These wings are made to fly

I don't need no one saying hey, hey, hey, hey
I don't hear no one saying hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey
You better keep on walking
I don't wanna hear your talking, boy'd
You better keep on walking
I don't wanna hear your talking, boy'd

Your words don't mean a thing
I'm not listening
They're just like water off my wings

Mama told me not to waste my life
She said spread your wings my little butterfly
Don't let what they say keep you up at night
And they can't detain you
Cause wings are made to fly
And we don't let nobody bring us down
No matter what you say it won't hurt me
Don't matter if I fall from the sky
These wings are made to fly

And we don't let nobody bring us down
No matter what you say it won't hurt me
Don't matter if I fall from the sky
These wings are made to fly

"Jewel, will you stay here tonight? Please." Harry asks.

"Umm... sure." I say getting out my phone to text Justin. " I'm just texting Justin so he won't worry."

"Are you tired?" Harry asks.

"Uhh yeah." I say.

"Then lets go to bed." Harry says guiding me to his room. He lays down on his bed and pulls me beside him. Keeping his arm around my waist he turns off the lamp and pulls up the blanket.

"Night Jewel." Harry says softly into my neck, his curls tickling my neck a little.

"Goodnight Harry." I say as I fall into a deep peacful slumber.