Kids Choice Awards

"Jewel!!" The boys screamed impatiently since I was doing my hair.

"What?" I ask normally, walking past them and getting into the limo.

"Lets go!" Harry yells, getting in behind me.

The six of us decided to go to the KCA together, since three of us live in the same house. The way to the KCA was loud and crazy. The boys were performing but I wasn't. I also don't expect to win anything. I am nominated for best female singer which is amazing, but I don't think I will get it. I don't really care if I don't.

****************************************************************************************************************

"Everybody brace yourself it looks like One Direction is here!" The interviewer said as our limo pulled up. We had the window down so we could hear.

First Niall got out, then Zayn, Liam, Louis, Harry and then me, I was last. Harry put out his hand to help me out and everyone got silent trying to determine who I was. When I stepped out the screaming started again but a lot louder.

Harry put out his arm for me and I took and we started walking with the boys and posing for pictures.

After 10 minutes of questions and pictures we went into the arena. It was really big!

"Jewel!" I hear someone shout. I turn and see my long lost brother.

"Justin!" I yell and hug him.

"Well, I see you and Styles finally got together." He says smirking.

"Hahaha." I say.

"Jewel! C'mon!" Liam yells being the Daddy again.

"Bye Justin!" I yell.

"Bye Jewel!" He yells back.

****************************************************************************************************************

"Big Help goes to Taylor Swift!"

"Fave TV show Victorious!"

"TV actor Jake Short!"

"TV actress Miranda Cosgrove!" (I know it's Selena but.)

"TV sidekick Jennette McCurdy!"

"Reality show Wipeout!"

"Movie actress Kristen Stewart!"

"Butt kicker Taylor Lautner!"

"Male athlete Tim Tibo!"

"Book Diary of a wimpy kid!"

"Music group Big Time Rush!"

"And the last two are the big ones! Favourite Male Singer is... Justin Bieber!!" Justin won!

"Go Justin!!" I yell as he walks up and gets his award.

"And now last but not least... Your Favourite Female Singer is.... Jewel Kendrick!!"

"I won!" I say.

"Go Jewel!!" The boys and Justin yell.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSECCkNo7WY the video won't link to the side sorry)

I walk onto the stage and get handed the award.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you guys so much!" I say into the mic. I walk back over to my seat and immediatly get hugged by Harry.

"Great job Jewel." He whispers as he hugs me.

"And now our last performance One Direction!" The boys get on the stage and start singing What makes you beautiful.

Me and Taylor Swift start singing and dancing around to their performance and start laughing.

This was probably the best night of my life!

"Thank you all very much for coming and watching! See you next year!" The announcers shout.

"Congratulations Jewel! Great performance boys!" Was what everyone told us. I was hyped, I got a whole bunch of celebrities in my phone now... Taylor Swift, Lautner, Katy Perry, Kristen Stewart, Alexander Ludwig and the rest of the cast of The Hunger Games, The Victorious cast, The ICarly cast and more!

****************************************************************************************************************

"Good night!" Liam, Zayn and Niall shout.

"Night!" Me, Harry and Louis shout back.

All of us were out like a light tonight. All I could think was how good life was finally getting for me, I got my award and I have been dating Harry for a week and a half.