My day

"Jewel you look so beautiful!" The girls all yell when they step back and look at their masterpiece.

"Thank you guys so much!" I say looking in the mirror.

My hair was in a loose bun with a couple strans sticking out and my makeup was light with red lips. My dress. My dress was short with lace on the top and a ruffle in the middle. I had white shoes on and a bracelet.

"Ready?" My brother asks sticking his head in the door. "Wow you look great.

"Yeah, I'm ready Ben." I reply smiling.

We start making our way to the beach where we were having the wedding. Lux and Darcy were in their dresses and ready to go. Lux was helping Darcy since she can't walk very well yet. Everything was... perfect.

First Lily and Louis make their way down then Brody and Eleanor, Demi and Niall, Danielle and Liam and then Perrie and Zayn. Next was Lux and Darce. Then my little ring bearer.

"Lets go." I say softly.

Me and Ben start making our way down the aisle. Everyone stood up and looked at me as I walked. We had mostly famous people on my side of the alter. Harry had all his family and friends.

I look up and see Harry at the end of the alter. He was in a traditional suit that looked really good on him. We make eye contact and smile at eachother. Ben hands me over to Harry and we hold hands.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the love of Harold Edward Styles and Jewel May Kendrick." The priest says.

"Harry do you take Jewel to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; and promise to be faithful to her until death you part?" He asks.

"I do." Harry says smiling at me.

"Jewel do you take Harry to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; and promise to be faithful to him until death you part?" He repeats.

"I do." I say tearing up but still smiling.

"Harry, you may kiss the bride." He says finally.

Harry grabs me and leans me down, takes off my veil and kisses me with passion. Everyone was cheering in the backround but it felt like it was only me and him. When we finish kissing he picks me up bridal style and runs over to Darcy.

"Jewel, pick her up please." He says with a sparkle in his eye.

I lean over and pick up my 1 year old daughter and hold her tight. Harry starts running down the aisle holding us both, laughing like a madman. When we reach the reception hall he puts us down and kisses us both on the forehead.

"I love you Darcy Styles and I love you Jewel Styles." He says smiling.

"Love you daddy. Love you mummy." Darcy says in her high little english accent, just like her dad.

"I love you too Haz and I love you too Darce." I say hugging them both.

"Lets get this party started!" Louis yells and all the singers at the wedding started singing The time of my life the Glee version.

It was the best night of my life. I got to sing on stage, be with my friends, my daughter and my husband.