Date and Drama

"Jewel are you ready to go to the movie yet?" Harry asks. He's taking me to see Rise of the Guardians.(its really good!) It has been around 3 months since the KCA and we were still going strong!

"Yeah I'm just getting my sunglasses." I say.

"Okay ready!" I say. I walk with him to the car and get in the passenger seat.

When we arrive at the theater I put my hood up and get my glasses on. I look over to Harry and see that he is doing the same thing.

****************************************************************************************************************

"You're a bunny?" Jack Frost asks.

"Yes, what did you think I was!" Bunny yells.

"A kangaroo." Jack states.

The movie really good! Me and Harry were cuddled up in the back of the theater eating popcorn. It was a really good date.

****************************************************************************************************************

After the movie was over I told Harry I was going to the washroom. I walk in and see 5 girls looking in the mirrors doing their makeup. I ignore them and go into a stall to do my buisness. When I get out the girls are still there.

"You're Jewel! Harry's girlfriend!" One of them yells. Crap my glasses! I didn't put them back on when the movie ended!

"I hate you! Harry is mine!" Another yells.

"You are a slut! Justin, Nick and Harry!" Says another.

"Go to hell! You are such a whore!" The other yells.

The last one says nothing to me but whispers to the other girls. They start circling me and pushing me. They start beating me up while the one who didn't talk held my mouth shut. After a lot of punches, kicks and slaps, the girl holding me shoved my head into the mirror. That's the last thing I remember before darkness...

****************************************************************************************************************

Harry's POV!

Jewel was taking forever so I called Paul and got the works to get people out. I went to the bathroom and found Jewel unconscious, surrounded by her own blood.

"Jewel! Jewel!" I yell tapping her, knowing if I move her I could make it worse.

I call 999 with silent tears coming down my face. I just remember paramedics coming and asking what happened but know one knew. Whoever did it knew how to cover themselves. I wasn't aloud with Jewel in the ambulance because they had to use a defibrillator to get her breathing again.

I quickly get into my car and drive to the hospital with Paul driving behind me. Please I need Jewel to be okay, we have only been dating for 3 months...

****************************************************************************************************************

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look up to see a nurse.

"Mr.Styles you can visit Ms.Kendrick now." She says softly.

"Okay, thank you." I say walking to my angle's hospital room.

Iwalk in and see Jewel sleeping.

"Is she okay?" I ask the doctor.

"Harry I'm afraid that Jewel has fallen into a coma and may have memory loss." He says sadly.

"O-okay... thank you." I say uneasily as he walks out the door.

"Hey Jewel, I don't know if you can hear me or remember me but it's me Harry Styles, your boyfriend... I need you Jewel, I need you to wake up, I love you... You're a singer, you won best female artist 3 months ago at the Kids Choice Awards. You love singing and you were about to start filming a movie. It's called Monte Carlo... You also were going to do some modeling." I continue, crying. " You live with me and Louis, we're in a band One Direction. You are bestfriends with Justin Bieber and Nick Jonas and Taylor Swift... You loved singing to me so I'll sing to you." I began singing Safe and sound by Taylor.

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window, darling,
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold on to this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La
La La
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh oh oh. [x7]

"I promise Jewel, while I'm here nothing will ever happen to you again." I say crying as I reach down and grab her hand.

I must have looked pathetic, sitting next to her crying while holding her little, fragile hand. I didn't care though, I would sit here forever if it got here to wake up.