Music is magic

"Harry what was the thing you said to me before, you know." I ask.

"Okay." He said.

"What were we doing before than?" I ask.

"Uhh..." He trails off blushing. "We were kissing."

"Well... maybe it will help..." I say uncertainly.

"We can try..." He says leaning in and giving me a peck on the lips.

"It didn't work..." I say losing hope. "What did I like most about you?"

"Uhh my singing? But we tried that..." He says.

"I sing right, what was the last song I sang?" I ask.

"I won't give up." He says smiling. "Do you remember why you were singing it?"

"No, but maybe if I sing it..." I say.

I start singing the lyrics and suddenly flashes of me and Harry enter my mind.

Him finding me cutting, late nights he spent looking after me as I fell asleep, kissing, singing and all the feelings.

As I get to the last word I leap onto Harry and kiss him like I never had before. He puts his hands on my thighs to keep me up and kisses me back. I pull back and hug him tighter, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I love you Haz." I say.

"I love you too angel." He says smiling.

I tell him I'm tired so he walks us over to my bed and carefully lays down without letting me go. He lays me down nicely and goes beside, pulls up the blankets and this time puts his head in my neck. His curls tickling me as he gives me a sweet love bite.

"Goodnight Jewel." He says.

"Night Harry." I say drifting to sleep.

****************************************************************************************************************

"Jewel you have your shoot today." Harry says still in bed next to me. I remembered him 2 weeks ago. Our 4 monthaversary is in 2 days.

Today I have to do a magazine shoot and I have filming for Monte Carlo then tomorrow I'm having a girls day with Eleanor, Danielle, Perrie and Demi. (Nemi <3) I was very busy. When Gina found out I was better she contacted all the projects I had been working on.

"Jewel lets go!" Paul said. I forgot today I also get to meet my head security, so I don't have to take Paul away from the boys.

****************************************************************************************************************

"Jewel look to your left! Yes! Beautiful!" The photographer yelled. "Okay now blow a kiss! Good! We're done! Thank you so much Jewel, it's amazing."

"Thank you." I say smiling.

"Jewel! Monte Carlo was cancelled it's tomorrow before your day out!" Gina yells.

"Okay thank you!" I yell back.

"Wait Jewel! Interview with T4 today!" She yells franticly running over to me and pulling me to the dressing room. I change into my white shirt and my pants and redo my makeup. I keep the blue nails, I forgot I had and run to the car.

****************************************************************************************************************

"We have Jewel Kendrick with us today. So Jewel we heard you were in the hospital." Rick says.

"Yeah, I  got a concussion and fell into a coma. Also temporary memory loss." I say.

"Well, I'm glad you are better! So you and Harry Styles!" He says. I laugh and nod.

***

"Thank you for being here Jewel!" Rick says.

"Thank you for having me." I say. I walk to the car and follow Gina to the studio where my security sould be.

****************************************************************************************************************

"Hi I'm Dan! I'm your security!" Dan says. Dan was tall and bigger like Kenny and Paul, he was nice, had kids and was super fun. I loved him already.

"Okay Jewel, you can go home to your boyfriend now!" Gina says smirking. I walk to my car and drive home.

****************************************************************************************************************

"Hey Haz." I say walking into my room. "You okay?"

"Yeah." He says wiping the tear he had. "Just some stpid haters."

"Harry you have to stop looking for it." I say sitting on the bed next to him, hugging him. "I love you."

"I love you too. Will you sing to me please." He asks laying down and pulling me with him under the blanket.

"Okay." I chose Fix you by Coldplay.

When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face
And I...

Tears stream down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face
And I...

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

"I love you Jewel." He says.

"Love you too Haz." I say back.