part 5

as marcella reached the greene's house maggie walked out the front door.

"hey marc, you weren't at the funeral, you okay?" a worried maggie questioned.

"yeah, i was with carol, she needed me." marcella explained, trying to not show her annoyance at having to explain the story again, as it wasn't maggie's fault and she was just being a good friend.

"okay, glenn's worried, you should probably go-" marcella cut maggie off.

"that's actually where i'm going now." she smiled brightly, maggie returning a small smile as the two parted ways.

***
"hey, you okay? you weren't at-" glenn began as marcella entered the living room.

"yeah i'm okay, glenn. i was just with carol because she needed me." marcella reassured the asian boy, walking close to him.

glenn put his hand on marcella's arm, signifying that he was there for her. marcella had learned pretty early on in their relationship (that wasn't quite confirmed as that yet) that glenn's love language was touch, which she appreciated. there was a comfortable silence between the two as they stood there, until marcella interrupted it with a question that had been bothering her for a while.

"glenn, what are we?" she questioned, only just having the time to actually have a conversation about it without being interrupted by every day life- which was quite chaotic.

glenn placed his hand on marcella's cheek, keeping it there for a moment before kissing her abruptly. this surprised marcella at first, causing her to stumble backwards and crash onto the counter, luckily she stabilised herself and the two didn't brake the kiss. instead the kiss became more passionate, as glenn sat the girl on the counter and became more rough, all of the two's feelings being explained through the kiss.

finally they broke away, glenn being the one to stop them kissing only to finish his point.

"what do you think we are?" he smirked, marcella laughing at his confidence as she pushed him slightly.

"well i think you're an idiot." she smirked.

"well i think you fell for that idiot." glenn cockily stated, the two laughing together. "okay, how about this." the two calmed their laughter as glenn spoke up again. "marcella, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked, all the cockiness gone from his voice.

"yes, glenn."