Chapter 26: Infiltration

"You sure that this will be a believable disguise?"

"Relax. This is how all of the janitors dress." Lucio says as he stands behind you in the mirror.

"I don't think all of the janitors have pants this tight." You reply as you struggle to lift your legs.

"Oh you will get over it." Lucio says as he stands in front of you and looks over your outfit. "I think it is missing something."

"Yeah. Give us a little twirl so we can figure out." Genji says to you, his feet kicked up on the table as Tracer laughs next to them. You give them a cold glare before spinning once.

"Oh I got it!" Lucio skates out of the room and you hear a him rummaging in the room over.

"This better work." You grumble as you take a seat at the table.

"Here you go!" Lucio snuggly fits a hat on your head.

"You look dashing love." Tracer giggles as you adjust the bill so it is out of your eyes.

"Your friend will be waiting for me outside of the building?" You ask Lucio.

"Yep. He is going to be near the service entrance of the building. From there you two will head in and you will begin your "training" and then start your day." He replies.

"Does he know why I am really there?" You ask.

"He does not know why specifically, but he knows that you are not there for a job." Lucio answers. "Just get what you need as quickly as you can and then get out. Say you threw up in the bathroom or something and need the rest of the day off."

"This sounds too good to be true." You say skeptically. 

"Well this is our best plan and your ride is here! Good luck love!" Tracers says as Lucio pushes you out of the door. 

30 minutes later

"Have a good first day!" You watch Tito peel off down the street before turning back to face the building. You walk around to the side, looking for any sign of a service entrance.

"Hey. Are you the new trainee?" A voice asks. 

"Yeah I am." You say, replying to the man leaning up against the side of the building.

"Good good, I'm Ricky. Lucio told me about you. Said you are a hard worker and will get the job done."

"Yep that is me. Best in the business." You reply in a mildly sarcastic tone. 

"Look I know you are here for reasons that I am not allowed to fully know, so just play along with me." He asks.

"I will I will. Let's get to it." 

"We will get you into "orientation" here in a minute which is just going to be me telling you the layout of the building and a half ass explanation of you job." He swings open the side door and leads you inside.

"I thought there weren't doors on Vishkar buildings and that teleporters were used?" You ask as the two of you walk through a service area.

"Main entrances as well as vehicle ones have that. They figured that little side entrances like this do not really need to have them plus it saves some people some money." He explains.

"This area does not really live up to the high and mighty status that Vishkar created for themselves." You comment as a rat scurries past you foot.

"These parts are just never shown and for good reason. Not every company is without its dark secrets and trust me this dark and nasty service tunnel is nothing compared to some of the other stuff. I am sure you are here to uncover even more of it aren't you?