Chapter 28: Rescue

Sorry for how long it took for this one to come out, but I hope that you all enjoy the story none the less. As always, thank you so much for your support and reading my work! Hope you all are well and enjoy this chapter. 

"We can find an exit sir."

"What the FUCK do you mean you can't find an exit?" You yell.

"There...there is nothing. No doors. No vents. Nothing." The man says up to you.

"(Y/N)...what are we going to do?" Genji asks as you pace back and forth.

"I...I don't know. We are in a fucking concrete tomb!" You yell as you punch a hole into a truck window.

"I'm freaking out man. I'm freaking out!" Lucio yells as he skates along the wall that is surrounding you all.

"Looks like your plan did not go how you wanted it." A female voice echoes throughout the room.

"Who is talking? What the fuck is going on!" You yell back.

"It is alarming how simple minded you and your people are. Did you think that we would not notice what you were up to? That you snuck into our building not too long ago?" The voice laughs.

"This...this was a set up...son of a bitch." You groan.

"This was not a fluke. All of this was my design. Now I have the rest of your little group captured as well as that thorn in my side."

"You. Symmetra." Lucio growls as he skates up next to you.

"Who?" Tracer asks.

"She is one of the lead scientists at Vishkar. She worked under my father before they tried to steal his work. Ever since he left and took his research with him she has been trying to hunt me down and get it back."

"And it looks like I finally have." She laughs. "My guards will be here soon to eliminate you and secure what I need. Until then, make yourself comfortable." The room goes silent again as her final words linger in your mind.

"We are going to slaughtered!" One of Lucio's men yells from behind you.

"(Y/N)...what...what are we going to do love?" Tracer asks you. You stand silent for a moment, finally feeling your head cool off as your train of thought starts to get back onto the rails.

"The teleporter technology could not have placed us that far underground. I peaked into some of the files while I was searching for the information on Brig and I saw that they only have the range of about 25 meters." You think out loud.

"So you think they put us 25 meters under? Or did they do it a different way." Genji asks.

"That would be the extreme. It would require them to only be able to access from one set of teleporters. My best guess is that they have us about ten meters underground, but it is likely that we will be near some sort of service tunnels incase work has to be done down here." You hypothesize. You walk over to the concrete wall, placing your ear up to it and knocking on it.

"What are you doing?" Tracer asks. You draw your sword, taking a few steps back as you grip it with two hands. In you swift move, you thrust it forward, electricity cracking from the blade as it sits buried into the concrete. After sheathing it you place your ear up to the thin slit that has been made.

"Faint sounds. A slight breeze. There is a hallway on the other side of this." You state as you step back.

"How far do you think it is?" Lucio asks.

"About three feet or so." You reply.

"Well that is great! How are we getting there?" Genji questions. "Surely you do not plan to cut a pathway out. They will be here before you get the chance to start." You stand silent, rubbing your chin as you think.