Chapter Nineteen

My phone buzzes in the pocket of my navy blue hoodie.

"Hello?"

"Hey Charity. It's Caspar."

"Oh hi. Sorry Joe and I sort of..abandoned you."

"Abandoned me? Don't worry about it you had to go. How's Alfie?"

"Today he actually woke up for the first time since his crash. Zoe is with him now."

"Oh wow that's brilliant news!"

"I know."

"So when do you reckon you'll be back?"

"Probably within a few days. I'm really sorry for like abandoning you. So what are you up to?"

"Nothing. In two days or maybe three, Dan is coming over and we're going to film a video at the apartment. I miss you and Joe. The apartment is so quiet, it's horrible. I can't wait till you come back."

"Either. I miss my bed!"

"Well I've got to go now because I said I would meet Oli for lunch."

"Bye!"

"Bye!"

I end the call and put my phone back in my pocket.

I sigh and flop back down on my bed.

Where even is my life going? I'm sort of a YouTuber, I like makeup and want to be a makeup artist but I have my heart set on being a physchologist, yet I know that I'm not intelligent enough to even consider doing a physchology degree.

I decide to text Caspar.

"Caspar I literally just want to come back now like ugh I miss my bed so much and I'm so tired and I don't even know what I'm doing with my life or why I'm living help x"

He almost immediately texts back.

"Charity I think your having what Dan calls a existential crisis. Tell Joe you can get the train back to London and we can have a movie night x"

I walk to Joe's room and knock on the door.

"Come in."

I walk in.

"Joe..would it be okay if I could get the train back to London? I need to film more videos and I'm so busy and stressed out I just want to sleep in my own bed."

He looks up from his mac book.

"Sure. I'll look at train times now for you."

2 hours later

I step into the carriage and sit down in the nearest available seat. The train is rammed and I'm lucky I even managed to find one.

"Excuse me.. I watch your videos. Um, can I have a photo with you?"  I look round to a girl with strawberry blonde hair and piercing green eyes.

"Oh hey! Sure."

After we take a few selfies, some serious, some nice she looks at me.

"What's happened to Alfie."

I sigh deeply.

"So he was in a car crash and ended up in a coma, though today he woke up so now I'm on my way back to London."

"Where's Joe?"

"Joe is in Wiltshire, back home."

"Also, I really want to make YouTube videos.. but like I don't know what to make them on..?"

"Make a introductory video and then try to keep your content creative. Maybe you could do makeup tutorials and like a morning routine? I don't really know because obviously Zoe and Joe helped me make mine."

"Really? Your so lucky being the third sugg! I also really ship Chaspar!"

"Chaspar?" My face wrinkles.

"You and Caspar. You're cute together."

"Haha really? Caspar is really nice and all but he probably doesn't like me back because"

I make a hash tag symbol with my fingers. 

"Forever alone."

She laughs.

I talk to her for most of the journey back till I arrive at London and then jump on the tube till I get to King's Cross station.

I walk down the road and finally get to the apartment.

A/N probably the most boring chapter ever! Sorrryyy '.'

So I'm gonna quickly go write another chapter for you beauties that's a lot better than this and beware of the Chaspar feels.

toodle pipppp♡♥