Chapter Twenty-Seven

Caspar unlocks our room and I collapse out of tiredness onto our bed. 

"I'm so tired." I yawn and Caspar laughs at me. 

"I'll wake you up in an hour. Then we can get dinner, together. We don't always have to go out with everyone else. Also, I've heard that there's a really good pizza place about two minutes away from here."

I smile. Typical Caspar Lee.

My eyes close and I gently drift off into a deep sleep. 

*****LATER*****

"Charity." Someone says, shaking my shoulder. "Come on, let's go get pizza. I'm really hungry."

I open my eyes and slowly get up, brushing through my hair with my fingers and straightening out my clothes. 

I yawn and stand up. "Casparrr.." I sleepily say.

"Can we call a room service? Please I'm so tired."

"Sure, whatdduya want? Ooh there's a macaroni cheese."

"I'll have that then please." I say yawning. 

He rings the number.

"Hi, yeah I'll have two macaroni cheese adult meals, two cokes, annddd..." he says scanning the menu with his eyes.

"Andd... two three musketeers bars please to room 157 and I'll pay by card." He reads out his card details and then puts his phone down. 

He walks over to my side of the room and gives me a big hug. "They said it'd be here in five minutes." he whispers, his warm breath tickling my ear.

"Oka-" I'm silenced by his lips on mine. 

I don't even care if Joe's not happy about my relationship with Caspar. I love him and that's all that matters. 

A/N soo ... I'm actually starting to enjoy writing this again, I'm getting more into the story and yeah.. two updates in a day! Aren't you lucky human beings. Ah, I'm most likely going to update it again today as I have nothing better to do. 

If anyone actually reads this, please comment what you think could happen because I don't really know where this is going to be honest.

Ciao