Chapter Twenty-Two

The wheels of the plane connect with the hard concrete of the runway. The plane starts to get slower and slower until it's at a stop.

"Ladies and gentlemen please start to exit the plane through the left wing door as we have arrived in Florida. Thank you for travelling with British Airways and we hope you had an enjoyable flight experience with us."

Caspar slowly stands up and collects mine and his hand luggage before shouting "Charity get up!" down the aisle.

I yawn and stand up. Walking down the aisle, I glance out of the small circular windows. I'm greeted with a beautiful sunrise.

It looks as if a fire is burning in the sky.

We walk out of the exit together.

Caspar whips out his vlogging camera from his hand luggage and points the lense at the firey morning sky.

"Wow, guys! Look at this sunrise it's amazing! So now I'm here with-"

He stops and looks at me before pointing the camera round at my unexpecting face.

"Charity Sugg. So, Miss Sugg..are you excited for Playlist Live?"

I tuck my messy hair being my ears and then decide on putting up in a high messy pony tail.

"Yes I am! I may be appearing at some random meet ups of fellow youtubers, I might be appearing in some panels and I'm also doing a meet up too! I can't believe people actually want to meet me and not just my siblings! Like I'm so lucky to have been given this opportunity and appear in vlogs and stuff. Speaking of which, I'm gonna be daily vlogging this week, so look out for videos on my channel! Wow that shameless plug in though."

I laugh at myself and Caspar looks at me weirdly before cracking into a grin.

"Laughing at your own jokes now are we? That is the epitome of sad."

I lightly punch him in the arm as he continues vlogging.

"So I think we are now getting picked up by Tyler, and I'm staying at his for a bit? Or I might be staying at the hotel, I don't know.  Just look out for our collabs and vlogs!"

He turns his camera off and looks at me. "Where is Tyler picking us up?"

"I don't know! I've never met him!"

A/N ahh 2100+ reads! I don't deserve that as this is really bad and slow but thank you anyways and a update may be up tomorrow or on Thursday..or both, to get this moving a bit!

As always, thank you for reading and thank you @/moonlightzoe on instagram for reminding me to actually update this story.

Also why not follow my instagtam- @/phan.irl

Love you
L xoxo♥