Chapter 29

I open the door to the main lobby and walk inside. Tears stream down my face as I press the button for the lift. 

"Charity?" a familiar voice says. Dan and Phil walk round the bend in the corridor, concerned looks plastered on their faces. 

"Are you okay?" Phil says, smiling gently at me. 

"What's up, meme queen?" Dan says. 

Another tear splashes down onto my cheek. 

"You can't tell anyone." 

"We won't." Dan says. 

"Caspar's been cheating on me." I start to properly sob before being embraced by the duo. 

"Oh no! I'm really sorry. Do you want us to come up with you to your room so you can collect your things? You can stay with us for a bit, we have adjoining rooms so I could move my things from my room and sleep in with Dan so you could have the other room or you could always just ask reception for another room, I'm sure the co-ordinators  would pay for it." Phil says. 

"Would it be okay if I could stay with you? If I stay alone I probably won't even attend any events, I'll forget."

"Sure, let's go get your things." 

The lift arrives and we step in it. 

We arrive at the third floor and along the corridor to the hotel room.

"Is Caspar awake, do you reckon?" Dan whispers into my ear.

"Probably not, he's a heavy sleeper." I reply before putting the card in the slot, entering the room.

"We'll be out here." Phil says. 

I walk in the room, grab my suitcase from the top of the wardrobe and start to fill it with my clothes. I grab my glasses, inhaler and iMac before walking through to the bathroom, getting my toothbrush and makeup bag. 

"Charity?" Caspar rolls over onto his front and looks at me with confusion. He runs his hand through his messy blonde quiff and sits up on the bed. 

"People like you make me sick. I mean, how fucking could you? I loved you."

He opens his mouth, about to speak. 

"I don't want your shitty excuses. I'm going now." 

I walk out and slam the door shut. 

"You okay?" Dan asks, taking my suitcase from my hands. 

"I guess." 

The room to the hotel room opens as Caspar looks out. 

He starts running towards us. 

"Charity, please listen to me. I don't-" 

Phil turns and faces him. "Caspar, it's probably best that you give Charity some space for a few days.. after what you've done.."

The lift arrives and Dan,Phil and I step inside and go down to the second floor. 

"Charity, Phil and I have got a meet-up in about half an hour. Do you want to come? I mean, we are allowed to invite a few guests along and if it takes your mind off Caspar for a little bit, then all the better."

"Sure, I'll come. But first can I get changed?"

"Sure."

Phil opens the door to the hotel room and we walk in. 

"Do you want to get changed in the bathroom while Phil takes his stuff and moves it into here."

"Yes please. Thank you so much guys, I don't know what I would have done without you. Seriously." 

"Hey, we've only done what any half-decent human would do in this situation." Phil says.

I take some clothes from the suitcase and get changed in the bathroom, getting ready for the meet-up. 

****A/N sorry I don't know if this story has got really boring now. Should I continue it or not?

Thank you to someone who commented saying to involve more youtubers (sorry I can't remember your username haha) but yeah two updates in one day wooo

plus thank you so much for 200 reads in a few hours (WHAT EVEN HOW DID THAT HAPPEN)

I'll update again today if you want me to 

-Lucy xx****