Chapter Thirteen

Caspar looks down at me and I look up at him.

"You're so tall." I smile at him.

"You're so small." He says in return, sticking his tounge out at me.

"Excuse me, I'm actually 5"9! I can't help it if your a giant, can I?" I say, laughing.

"Hey I'm only 6"2!" He says in return.

He grabs my hand and me through to the empty kitchen.

I pour us both shots of tequila and we scrunch up our faces and force it down our throats.

The tequila burns my mouth and tastes disgusting, but I still down it in one anyway.

When I open my eyes Caspar is looking at me with an amused facial expression.

"What?" I say.

He takes a step closer towards me and takes hold of my forearm.

"You make the funniest faces." He says, smirking at me.

I put my arms around his shoulders and he leans down and kisses me gently.

I tilt my head up more and we kiss again.

The kitchen door suddenly opens and we quickly break away. I turn around  to reveal Zoe, standing by the kitchen counter and looking extremely awkward.

"Um." I say, very helpfully. Note the sarcasm.

Caspar is looking at the ground, avoiding all eye contact.

"Please don't tell Joe." I say, pleading her.

She sighs. "Don't worry I'm not going to. Everyone's so drunk. It's horrible. Like, I want to announce my pregnancy but no one will remember in the morning."

I feel Caspar stiffen beside me. He looks up at Zoe. "You're pregnant?" He asks her.

She nods. "The doctors think I'm about two months."

"Oh, whose the father?"

Zoe looks down at the floor, biting her lip.

"Alfie." She says quietly. I'm not sure if Caspar even heard.

He gasps. "Alfie? Wow I'm so happy for you two! Do you know it's gender?"

"No, I've got to wait till I'm at 18 weeks when I have my first scan. I'm pretty excited about it too. I'm not sure if Alfie is or if he's just scared."

"How are you going to tell your viewers? Like, even I didn't know Zalfie was a thing."

"To be honest I'm still working on that and hoping that I don't lose all my subscribers."

She sighs and leaves the room, closing the kitchen door behind her.

"Now where were we, Miss Sugg?" Caspar asks, pulling me closer and kissing me again.