Chapter Twenty-Three

A small red Fiat pulls up to the side of the kerb. The window rolls down as The Tyler Oakley cracks a grin and opens the door.

"Hi! You must be Charity!" Tyler pulls me into a hug and puts my bags in the boot.

"And look, it's the sexiest South African YouTuber I know of!" Tyler exclaims as he hugs Caspar.

The height difference between them is hilarious.

"Hey Tyler! Stop hitting on my man!" I jokingly say, trying to put on a serious face.

"Ooh! My man? I didn't know you two were a couple! Hang on, I sort of twigged. I've seen the way you look at each other in collabs!"

Caspar's cheeks flush. "Though it's a secret. Not known to Joe or Zoe,  never mind viewers."

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna tell anyone! And anyway Troyler is actually real so.." he trails off.

I sqeak and start jumping up and down, promptly having a fangirl attack.

They both look at me, confusement plastered on their faces.

"TROYLER IS REAL."

"um..yes?" Tyler says slowly.

"YOU DON'T EVEN REALISE HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN BLOGGING ABOUT TROYLER. PLEASE DON'T EVER TRY AND FIND MY TUMBLR OH MY GOD."

Caspar starts laughing and Tyler looks at me, a grin on his face. "I'm gonna try and find it so hard."

"Oh god."

In about twenty minutes, Tyler has downed his coffee and is singing along to the radio with Caspar.

He looks at me in the wing mirror. "So are you looking forward to VidCon?"

"Yep, as long as people actually turn up, that is!"

"Naww don't worry they will,  especially as you're a newbie, you're viewers will all be overprotective of you probably!"

A/N I'm updating tomorrow too. I hoped ya liked this chapter xo♥