Chapter Twenty- Five

At about dinner time, there's a knock on the door. I awake from my sleep and open it. Zoe.

"Hey, what's up?" I say, taking in her look of concern.

"Joe told me that you're staying in this room with Caspar. Take my advice and don't do anything you'd regret. Also you might realise that Joe is really annoyed at Caspar. I don't really know why but just stay with Caspar, okay? We don't want a argument to kick off or anything. You know Joe's good at starting arguments."

I laugh. "Don't be so preposterous! 'Don't do anything you'd regret.' Oh come on! You don't realise that I'm eighteen and I have the free will to do anything I want. And anyway, you can talk! You're pregnant with someone else's baby and you barely even know Alfie! Jesus, people call you a role model for teenagers yet you're the worst possible role model to young people!"

It all shoots out of my mouth in a trail of abuse before I can stop it from coming out. I don't know what's got into me..maybe it's the lack of sleep or something.

"Zoe I'm sorry I didn't mean any of it I was just annoyed!" But it's too late, she's already left the room.

Wow, great way to go Charity. Want to deeply offend any more people who mean a lot to you?"

I hit my head with my own hand. "Idiot!" I say out loud. There's another knock at the door. Maybe it's Zoe come back?

Marcus. "Hey." He says, taking in the dark circles underneath my eyes from the torturous time change. "Hi."

"I just saw Zoe and she told me everything you said. She's really upset about it. Maybe you should go apologise to her?"

"You say she told you everything, right? Is that including the fact that she's pregnant and the father is Alfie?"

Marcus' eyes widen in shock. "No..?" He says as he sits down on the bed beside me.

"Yeah she's pregnant with his baby, yet she says I shouldn't share a bed with Caspar because 'I might do something I regret.' Is she serious? What she means is my brother will get stupidly overprotective."

"She maybe doesn't want you to make the same mistakes she's made."

"I guess. Thanks Marcus, I'll apologise to her now."

A/N look I updated again and shall be a lot more frequently for the next two weeks as I'm on Easter Holidays! Yay. See you soon!

-Lucy xoxo (@satanphan on instagram you should follow me)