I'm Not Dead (haha)

To start off with, hello, I am not dead. Which for some is probably good news however not for the people who literally want me to die as I haven't updated this awful trainwreck of a fanfiction in quite a few months.

Yes, so. Where have I been? I've been busy with school etc. and that, added with important choices and Tumblr means I haven't updated this in a very long time. Sorry.

I'm not sure if anyone actually reads this anymore but since when did I have 19,000 reads? Why do people persevere with reading this? Personally, I wouldn't read this is if I were you as my writing style here is really immature and this whole story is something I'm definitely not proud of in the slightest.

Anyway, less about me and more about you. Is there anyone here anymore who hasn't died of old age waiting for a new update which would like one? If so, I may update during the weekend seeing as my social life is as about as active as a half-dead fly smeared to a window sill.

So, I'm sorry. Really.
Comment if you think I should continue with this, quite frankly awful and cliché, thing we've got going on, and private message me if you wish to have the username for my other account which I actually use regularly compared to this one.

Thank you.

-P.S it's kind of late and I am a bit delirious so I'm sorry if this doesn't make any sense.