Chapter Twenty-One

A/N hey guys! sorry I haven't updated this story in like two weeks.. I feel really bad! I now have a blog.. http://justagirlwithadreamxx.blogspot.co.uk it would mean the world if you could see it! I logged in to find I now have over 1600 views! WOOOO! *internet best friends partaayyy*

I'm writing this in DT on the computers because we are allowed some free internet time. HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

I've never really liked aereoplanes. I feel as if I'm trapped when I get on them. 

Sighing, I drag my new floral mint Ted Baker suitcase through the enterance to Gatwick Airport as my backpack tugs me down to the shiny plastic floor.

My luggage is ridiculously heavy and I hope it's within the weight limit. I already have got some of my makeup in Caspar's suitcase.

"Are you nervous about VidCon?" Caspar says,pulling along his suitcase behind him.

"Yeah. I'm really scared that no one will turn up to my meet and greet. And I might have to socialise with famous people. And I hate flying."

"Really? Yeah I'm not fond of flying either. And trust me, loads of people will turn up to your meet and greet. Zoe or Joe might want you to do a meet and greet with them. Or you might be asked to go to panel on like how to start out on YouTube, because you're fairly new. Or you could come with me to my meet and greet!"

"Oh come on, we both know this will just spur on the Chaspar shippers."

"Ah..you do realise I ship Chaspar too? We are my OTP."

My cheeks start to blush and Caspar smiles at me, before looking down at his watch.

"OH F**CK! CHARITY, OUR FLIGHT IS IN TWENTY F**CKING MINUTES. WE WERE MEANT TO BE THERE TWENTY FIVE MINUTES AGO AT THE BOARDING AREA. AND THAT WAS LAST BOARDING!"

"OH. RUN!"

We find ourselves running through crowds and crowds of people until we get to boarding gate seven.

"Please..we are going to VidCon in Anaheim! We really do need to get on this flight." Caspar pleads with a un-impressed security guard.

"Please!" I say, trying to convince him futher to let us on to the plane.

Eventually, he checks our tickets and lets us board the first class area.

During lift off, I listen to music on my iPod and edit, trying to distract myself from getting scared.

"You okay?" Caspar nudges me softly in the arm, a look of concern in his face.

I grip his hand. "No..not really."

He gets his iPad out of his backpack and puts the camera on selfie mode.

"No..wait for me to apply some makeup first because I honestly do look bloody awful."

Caspar pulls my hands away from my face. "No you don't. Come on, pleaseeeee!?"

I sigh deeply, knowing that he wont let this go until he snaps a picture of my makeup-free face.

"Fine."

Caspar changes the effect on the camera as I smile for the camera.

"Hey, it's only six hours left! Wanna have a Disney movie marathon?" I say, sitting up in my chair.

"Sure,I think they have Frozen!"

A/N sorry it took so long to upload.. I was struggling with the old fanfiction writer's block. Remember to vote and comment and stuff because why not!

L x