26. Blankness and Regret?

4.61k + reads and 440 votes ! Damn Guys I don't write that bad *sighing sadly *

So yeah ! Hi Sweets ❤️

Read The part and Then read the author's note at last

______________________________________

It was a week since Manik and Nandini shifted to their new house , trying to make it a home but not only roof and walls can make a house a home . It needs happiness , prosperity , love , blessings and peace.

Peace They left the time Manik decided to move out , hapiness Umm they are trying to be happy or should I say pretending so that the later doesn't take Tension , but the later knew it better .

Neither Nandini can make Manik believe on her fake happiness nor Manik can but Only they knew why even they are doing it ?!

Prosperity , love & blessings were only with Akshat and Mihika whom Manik Directly or indirectly hurted to no extent , made them feel so helpless and sadness creep out in their lives .

Manik's condition wasn't less , he is The most hurt here But He don't have the right to hurt others Being blind and Not seeing their motive and love behind or Should I say ignoring their love .

He was doing wrong and The way he is , he knew he is Doing wrong But the feeling of Being betrayed in his words overpowered him .

This full week , he Grew weak many times by his heart , by his mind . He needed his parents and He became so weak that he wished to run out of the house and Say so many sorries and ask for their forgiveness , hug them to his delight and Ask for the love they used to shower on him .

But , the other Part of Heart dominated his Self-conscious part Of his and He thought To not fall weak at this point .

Nandini used to Talk less with Manik , not that chirpily anymore and This was making him more sad & upset . In short , she was his Full entertainment package but He hurted her too .

This all together was making him feel like The worst guy ever on planet and also the unluckiest that why all the mess are there in his life ?!

Nandini Used to make sure he is alright and also Giving Him cold treatment was due to Two reasons . Firstly , he Freaking need to understand that Not only he is hurt here !! in his sadness , he is giving a heart wrenching grief to someone , which he gonna regret for lifetime and He needs to understand this . Secondly , Maybe this will make him understand the Worth of His parents , that maybe unfortunately not Real but They are his parents , and No one can ever take that place , not even her . Being reliable on her will make him feel he has someone and hence he doesn't need them .

Parents are The Most Treasured gift of God !

Manik knows Every freaking thing , he feels every freaking thing . He is dieing inside making others feel sad but His mind and heart isn't In his favour Entirely . Maybe he needs more time but boy Collect yourself before it's too late .

Nandini was making food in kitchen when her phone rang . She leaving all this , picked her phone and Saw Nishita's number flashing on it .

Picking up her call , she heard the most dreaded News ever .

She shouted for Manik and He came outside panicking .

He shaked her and asked what happened seeing her standing like statue .

" Hey !! Nandini .. what Happened ? "

She didn't reply and He got scared , he shaked her once again and she looked at him with blank eyes