23. The Unexpected Clash

Sorry For being late and I know ab toh Roz Ka hogya Hai ! I am really sorry But coping up with studies and writing doesn't go hand in hand . I do 9 hours of Online classes along with Tests and Papers being normal ..

It isn't giving me Enough Time To do things I love ...

I am so Very Sorry But this will continue For some More Days 🥺

And Target Isn't competed ..

I really think People are Getting bored Maybe !

Let's Just Start With update !

| Unedited |

Happy Reading ❤️

________________________________

The Next day Nishita-Shaurya & Akshat-Mihika were all set to go as Leaving house on the occasion days are Considered to be Not good and though they came as Cabir was so intended to give Manan the sweet surprise and the idea wasn't bad though .

They Loved it And were So Excited to See the Reactions on there faces . They enjoyed Their Reactions going from shocked to surprised to happy to loving .

Celebrating Festivals with family is a bliss .

Now , they were all ready to Head off but Cabir was Being Melodramatic .

He went out of the gate and Came back running and Hugged Manik making Nandini angry .

" Baby .. just Take care ! See How lean you have Become. Call me whenever you miss me Sweetheart "

Cabir says in a girly voice making Manik Cringe . Manik Quickly pushed him off making a wierd expression and Cabir laughed Signalling to Nandini who was looking like a volcano to Errupt .

She glared at Manik and He gave her an Innocent look .

" Wifey ! I didn't do Anything " He says in a child-like tone and She smiled Looking other side .

" Hasi Toh phasee " Cabir says and Nandini Remembered she was Angry .

Why This Guy Has to be So adorable ? Can't he Understand She isn't able to Focus And be Serious .

She glared at him one More time and didn't Wait for his cute expression that will melt her .

Poor Him Was confused . What did He even do ?

" Cabir ! " She says in an emotional tone and Cabir knew Something sweet Soaked with More Sarcasm and Insult is Coming his way .

" Yeah ? " He says Nervously .

" You were Going naa .. Nikal naa Tu Please ya phir Apne Jaadui Jhadhu Ka istemaal Karu Mai " she says As he expected and he gulped .

Jhadoo ( broom ) means his Beatings and He knows she will make sure His 5 to 6 Bones are Broken From that Soft thing .

" No No thanks ! I am Going. Bye Baby ! Miss me " he gives a flying kiss to Manik and runs off .