18. She Being Intoxicated

Here's the Next Update ❤️

| Unedited |

Do vote and Comment !

Since You Guys Completed The target ! Even Though Not in Comments 😐

There you go ✨

Inline Comments please ❤️

Happy Reading 📖❤️

________________________________________

He made her sit on the Passenger seat and sat on the Driver seat with his eyes red due to anger and frustration

She looked at him and got lost . His eyebrows were furrowed and eyes were red . His clenched jaws was giving a view of his sexy jawline .

Being drunk , she wasn't able to guess he is angry and Though she started admiring him.

His lips were pressed and he was constantly biting his lips .

She made an angry pout and shouted all of a sudden " stop Doing that "

He gave her a wierd glance and asked
" Stop doing what ? "

Her eyes darkened and She says in a slurred tone " STttop F.UCking B.i.t-ing your l-lips "

He was shocked and was ready to burst out in laughter. She was looking so Freaking adorable saying that .

" Hmm okayy " he says rolling his tongues over his lips .

She gave him an angry glance and Sat over him Straddling him .

He tried to handle the steering and Quickly pressed the breaks .

Drunk Nandini can be His death. Literally

Firstly Being so Adorable and Then Just As he won't be able to control , he would actually have been dead as of now .

He looked at her to vent his anger as He was concerned for her. This may have caused them an uninvited trouble .

He looked down and Such adorable Sight it was for him. In short , a pure bliss .

She was sleeping over his chest with a cute pout and her legs was hugging his waist in a tight grip .

Indeed his bold wife was looking so Innocent here just like a kid . He isn't Wrong saying her a kid , she is a kid For him .

But dare He say this In front of her . He chuckled and Caressed her hairs with an adoring Expressions over his face .

He adjusted her properly and due to Being night and all the lights of the car Off , no one would be able to guess their position they were in .

They reached their home and he stopped the car in parking . He Parked the car and looked at her .

She was still sleeping with a cute pout and was clutching his sweatshirt's collar . Before he get lost in admiring his angel , her eyes stirred open and she looked at him with those big doe eyes making his heart flutter .