13. The Seminar/ honeymoon?

Here's the next update !

Do Vote & Comment ❤️

| Unedited |

Happy Reading 📖

_____________________________

" Listen Hubby . Don't listen To Cabir and about porn , we will talk about it when we will be alone " She says cupping his cheeks and he nodded .

" How much alone wifey ? I desperately want to know about this " He says cribbing looking all cute

" Tsk ! Hubby by alone I meant very alone . I promise we will talk about it later " she says patiently and he nods understanding .

He has been coming acting like a child with her and she has bared him patiently But we know na at the back of ours mind we still have some insecurities that other person may become bored of us .

Manik Has his own share of insecurities and Truly it's not his fault too . It's all new to him , sharing himself fully and throwing tantrums .

He sighs and she hugs him . It feels so good being in the arms of someone whom you call as yours is a bliss .

Both smiled finding peace in each Other's arms .

Soon like that a whole week passed to Manan's marriage and talks about their Reception was going on But something else was on Manan's Mind .

There's a seminar for all the law students all over India organised in Mumbai and it was a great chance to their aspiring careers .

They have to attend it once in 10 days and it's all in all three times which brings them to conclusion that if They would go , they would have to take almost a month for the seminar .

They have told about it to Nishita-Shaurya and Mihika-Akshay . They were okay with it and Have assured them that reception after a month won't be Problem .

Manan were happy as they would get some alone time . Family isn't a problem But Privacy is needed to and To a newly wed , it works as the most needed to frame the relationship for the lifetime .

Varanasi has the best law college but Not the court and this was something worrying everyone .

Leaving it For now , everyone was more into living in the present !

Manik and Nandini have to Depart tomorrow only as Seminar is staring a week later and shifting and all would take time and consideration.

Soon it was night and everyone have departed to their rooms and Nandini was packing for their early morning flight .

Manik came and saw her working. He closed the door and started folding the clothes making her look at him .

" What ? Can't I help you ? " His can't made it clear that he won't stop even if she says no .

She smiled and says " offcourse ! You can "

They finished off the packing and she arranged the room . She was adjusting the bedsheet which he holds from other end and nods at her .