30.I Love you Mrs.Manik Malhotra

So Hey<3

Need to say alot of things , scroll to the bottom after reading it all yeah! Idek how many will still be there?🥺

It's the Last chap. Big 5k wordsss.

RATED-MATURE

( ADULT CONTENT )

_______________________________________

We see someone sneaking in with a handful of bags. Sneaking in? Bags? Who? Shit. Okay sorry , that's our very Own Manik Malhotra who was peeking in his room with some handful of bags hidden behind his back.

Sighing and not finding Nandini inside , he quickly sneaked in and locked the door. Moving directly to the closet , he keep the bags inside and after final checking of no sneaker he huffed out a sigh of relief.

Whistling , Manik moves out to see His Lady standing holding a string of flickering lights and widens his eyes saying 'oh damn! Shit.'

Instantly , he goes and takes the string putting on a pure heart-melting smile and looks at her raising her brows. Nandini flinches a little due to his abrupt move and glared at him. His smile flattens and a cute sneaky look takes over his face. To cover the question-answer session, he pulls her towards him from left hand and throws the light under the carpet.

" Hey wifey! " Saying this he keeps her hair locks behind her hairs smoothly and gradually pulls her closer making her stunned. She looks at him making a confused face.

Leaning in , he gives a sloppy wet kiss on her cheek making her move back and Look at him with a 'what's wrong with you' face making him sure that it all backfired and A dozen of questions are awaiting him . He makes a cry baby face and leaves her looking at her.

"Done with it? Or More drama left?"

He dramatically stands up making a fake hurt face and says

"Drama? You think that's all a drama?
I was trying to romance. I am hurt"

"Romance?" She smirks and pulls him closer with his collars making him scared

"Let's do Romance Mr. Manik" Saying this she traces his lips making him part his lips in trance and her smirk grows wider. Leaning in , she gives a tight peck on his lips. A little red tint spread on his cheeks and he moved back moving his hands through his hairs trying to shoo away the shyness.

"That's it? Came to romance? Tch! In this bit , you start Sweating Mister!."

" So Mr. Manik Malhotra, what's going on?"

He rubs his hands on his face trying to find answers and runs away from the room not able to come up with a lie.

" Ayeeee " She pouts in annoyance seeing him behaving all silent and secretive.

She has found some clues that he is up to something. She has seen him sneakily coming out with bags from outside but let it go. She saw his expressions when he was continuously looking side to side and then sighing in relief.

Nandini thought to interrogate him but he is running away making her sad thinking what's actually it is about.

She moved out of the room and got indulged in her work.

Manik heaved a sigh of Relief and Quickly collected his bags. Taking more of the bags from the cupboard , he put them on the bed.

Locking it from outside , he closed the door. Standing there , he thinks about how to send Nandini off So that he could Plan about his things!