8.Enjoyments (I)

Here's The next update ❤️

My Mind isn't working and I don't know when I will update next ! I am sorry and it's just a phase that shall pass and yeah I am alright ❤️

Do vote and comment ❤️

Comments not coming 😭 Is it not going good ? Am I being greedy ?

Do vote and Comment ❤️

| Unedited |

Happy reading ❤️

________________________________

Author's note : Family Doesn't know things now and Manan haave thought to tell them after marriage

__________________________________

| A day before Marriage |

There were all sitting in the hall talking and gossiping along with Cabir's pathetic jokes and teasings .

Cabir looked at Nandini who was lost all in all in Manik keeping her head over her palm Infront of their parents .

" Chachi aaj kal ke bachhe kitne besharam hogaye hai na "

( Aunt ! Today's generation kids are so shameless . No ? )

Nandini understood whom he was talking about so she straightened herself glaring at him and will make an innocent face when Manik's parents or her parents will look at her .

Manik saw the change of posture in her and seeing her sitting grumpy like a kid he chuckled lowly .

Nandini looked at him and grinned being lost in him seeing him moving on and not keeping yesterday's incident in his heart and mind .

" Aankhon Ki gustaakhiyaan maaf ho ....oooo"
Cabir sang shaking himself and doing wierd steps with his hands .

" Phata baas " Nandini said rubbing her ears and trying to grab everyone's attention from the song as she know Cabir will tease the Hella out of her .

( Tore bamboo )

"Huh " he asked confused yet smirking which wiped off the next instance he heard her

" I thought someone is playing music by beating some tore bamboo " She says innocently and Manik cracked up holding his stomach .

" Awww ! Beizatti " He says between laughing and Cabir eyes become wide knowing the reason .

( Aww ! Insult )

Nandini smirked and looked at Cabir with one brow raised and he glared at her .

Nandini was again and again looking at Manik but sneakily as she doesn't wanna embarrass herself infront of elders .

Cabir saw that and got a chance to embarrass her and take his revenge .

" Ghur le . Humne Nahi Roka hai tujhe " he says whistling and all smiled looking at Nandini who was avoiding eye contact with red painted cheeks .