3.The Date Fixing

Here's The next update ❤️

One More good News 🤭 Parth Is the first ITV actor with 900k+ posts on his hashtag and Soon 1M ❤️ I am so happy 💃😍

Just a suggestion - Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum 🤧 (media )

| Unedited |

Happy Reading ❤️

_____________________________

The Morning came with happiness all around as today the marriage was to be fixed.

The morning came earlier from usual for Sinhas and Malhotras .

Nandini was Happily sleeping in her room when her Mumma barged in her room and shaked her head first looking at time and then her.

" Nandu . Wake up na ! Malhotras would be coming Anytime now "

Her smile got Vanished and She woke up with a jerk .

She looked at time clock which still had time .

" Mumma Yaar . Abhi time hai ! Kyu Utha Diya ? "

(Mumma there's time still ! Why you woke me up ? )

" Haa toh Tab uthna jab Woh aa jaenge . Thik hai ? " Nishita said mocking her and Nandini shrugged her shoulders

( Okay then You wake up when they will come . Alright ? )

Her mother glared at her and smacked her shoulders muttering " jhalli "

( Punjabi word for crazy )

" Tch ! What to do now ? Jhelo ab " Saying this she ran into washroom.

( Now tolerate)

Her mother chuckled seeing her acts .

" Your Mihi Maa has sent you an Outfit . Get ready in that before Pandit ji and They come . Okay ? "

" Okay " She screamed back and her went out of her room.

Nandini was continuously Smiling to herself which reflected her happiness. She quickly did her business and Took a bath .

She came out in a bathrobe and saw the white off shoulder anarkali Sabhyasachi dress kept there and a smile came on her face .

"Mihi Maa knows me so well. Let's say thank you to her " .

She quickly got ready in a casual dress and went into living room where preparations were going on .

" It's just date Fixing na ! Why so much decorations papa ? "

" We were Thinking If Roka & Engagement can be done today ? You don't have any problem na ? "

The news gave Nandini an extra happiness but she somehow controlled it and Slowly nodded saying

" As you guys think "

Her father patted her head and kissed her forehead.

" Papa can I go to Malhotra Mansion ? I wanna thank MiHi Maa ! "