4.The Start of Rituals

Here's the Next update ❤️

This chapter Will include Nandini's New ways of Helping Manik ! 🤭🤧

Silent Readers vote and comment please !

Comments Kam ho gye hai and I am hurt !
Aren't you guys liking it ? 😔

It's upto you , What you guys want to read or don't want to ! But you are reading it and then reviews ? . You should but #okaythanksbye 🐣

| Unedited |

Happy Reading ❤️

________________________________

Their Days went like this all happy and excited For new rituals That would take place .

4-5 days passed like this and Today Manan were going for Marriage Shopping along with The Mothers and Cabira.

Nandini sighed Thinking about Cabir being there . He won't let them Shop without teasing and Offcourse won't let her spend time with Manik being the Ultimate Sautan of hers.

She was sometimes no no many times doubting his gender . Was he really staright ? Being her Brother He shouldn't let her sister's house break right ?

She was now insecured about Manik being so free with him . He saw Manik laughing with him which brought a smile on her face and she started staring at him like a creep.

She shaked her head and looked at Cabir who was telling him a joke & was looking at him with admiration in his eyes keeping his hand on his shoulder & standing too close for her liking.

She again looked at Manik who was laughing like a free bird and She again smiled but shaked her head mmurming to Herself

" Nandini Tera Ghar toh Abhi Basa bhi nhi aur lutere Pehle aagaye ! Ladkiya Kam thi Ki Cabir bhi ! Mumma . Wo toh Bhai hai na Mera.. Dekho Dekho toh kaise Dekh Raha hai . Nandini Ho Sakta hai Maybe In abroad He may have Seen LGBTQ community so he thought No No No ... Mera Manik ... Nahin . I won't let this Happen . It means that's why he don't reciprocate My advances ... I have to clear it out ."

( Nandini Your House didn't even Settle and Robers came first. Were the Girls less That Cabir too ! Mumma He toh My brother na . See see How is he looking at him like ? It's maybe possible that He in abroad have seen LGBTQ community so he thought .... no No I won't let this happen ! (As above) )

She was horrified now And Now Whats the actual scene ? ( Let me tell you ! 🤭 )

So Cabir was telling a Experience to Manik of Him with a girl , How she tried to Cling to him ? And He was laughing on the way he explained that . Cabir after seeing his best friend chirpy, happy and Excited was blessing him and Was praying to God for his sister and His happiness and This scene was misunderstood my Nandini .

She came and dragged Manik with a Stern face not before giving Cabir an accusing glare and He was shocked Which Nandini misunderstood that he Didn't want him to be with her .

Cabir Was confused but being himself he shrugged his shoulders smirking and Said to himself

" Mera Brahmachari Dost ab Brahmachari Nahi rahega ! Bicahra .. tch ! "