What's in the story ?

I came with it and Do read it for further details ! ❤️

I am so excited 😍

| Unedited |

Happy reading ❤️

____________________________

There's Marriage talk going on between elders I. E. Nishita Sinha & Shaurya Sinha parents of Nandini and Akshat  Malhotra & Mihika Malhotra parents of Manik .

Yes Now one more thing It was fixed in their teenage only when Nandini Went for higher studies to London and they have Called her back for her last year in Indian college only due to marrige rituals .

Yes the talk is about the marriage of Manan and They're unaware of it . In Varanasi , Parents decide for children's future and children don't have any objection in that . Manik & Nandini love their parents & hence keeping their wishes aside has left the marriage desicion on their parents only .

But Everything is in the hands of Destiny and guess what their wishes are on the verge of fulfilling .

Everything is Decided among them and they're waiting for their children to announce the Happy news of dates and all

Scene 1 :

"Oye Nandu ! Chal na drinks karte hai ! " Alia said with hopeful eyes

Translation : Hey Nandu ! Let's drink

" Naah .Not today . Yaar Mumma Papa ne bulaya hai abhi ! Jaana hoga " Nandini replied Disappointed coming out of college with Alia and Mukthi

( Not today . Mumma- papa called me now . Have to go )

" Chal koi nhi .. but aaj pub chale ! " Mukthi said with mischief in her eyes .

The two nodded and Nandini said

" Pta hai na Ghar PE kya bolna hai ? " Nandini asked

" Yes mommy ! Humein bolna hai ' aunty Nandu ko group studies ke liye Le Jaye ! ' "
Both said together and Nandini chuckled

( Aunty can we take Nandu for group studies ! )

" Good bitches ! " She said winking and then signaling them to looks at the front from where three boys were coming

They were Abhimanyu , Aryaman and our hero Manik and they were coming in their direction .

" So hottt! Ufff Mera bichara Dil ".
Nandini said dramatically rubbing her heart looking at Manik who had an innocent smile on his face .

( My poor heart )

"Nandu . He is too Innocent Yaar ! " Mukthi said dejected looking at Nandini who was looking at Manik with a goofy smile on her face and drooling over him .

" I am there babes . He is and will remain innocent only But for the world not for me " She said winking at them 

Scene 2 :

She was looking at him with lust and desire  filled in her eyes.

His t-shirt was clinging to his body giving her a perfect view of His bulged biceps and swelled Rock hard chest and His 6-pack abs . His pants were tight and She was about to move her eyes downwards but slapped herself for being such a despo.