19. Monster Manik?

Here's the next update ❤️

Thank you so much for the votes and comments on previous chapter 🤧

Do Inline comments please 🥺

| Unedited |

Happy reading ❤️📖

_________________________________

Nandini was sleeping snuggling in the blanket trying to get the warmth She usually gets But This time It was different .

As the winters has Started coming around , she wanted the Same lively and Blissful Warmth wrapped around her .

Her head was throbbing too and the discomforts leads to breaking of her beauty sleep .

She rubs her forehead with her forefinger and thumb and removed the quilt off her .

Her head was paining like hell as if Hundred hammers are being hit on her head that too with so much of force .

She comes out of the bed and Cold air hit her bare legs . She frowned and Opened her eyes looking Downwards .

The time she looked down her scream came out .

" What The actual fuck ? " She curses after screaming .

Her disheveled state that was She was only in a thin white shirt and her three-four buttons were open giving a sexy View of her breasts .

It was till her mid thigh and though her thighs and Legs were on display too .

" Fuck ! Fuck ! Fuck ! " She storms to n fro in the bedroom biting her nails .

Some Visuals came into back of her mind .

It was somehow blurred like She was opening Manik's Shirt and kissing His neck and sucking & biting his chest .

" Ohhh Fucking hell " she sits on bed with a thud in nervousness .

" Did it Happen like this ? I literally Forced him like this . " She was feeling so bad thinking She made Manik Do all of this and He wasn't even ready .

Tears Hit the edge of her eye and She curses herself With all the Colourful Nd Beautiful Profanities She can in the guilt that he even Did this Because She wanted to .

Why He have to be so Good and so innocent ?

She was Feeling Disgusted of herself ? She tempted him and made him Do the things he wasn't Ready for .

She like a dead Corpse Went into the washroom ignoring The fact that Manik wasn't there at Home .

It made her feel more Insecure thinking that He left Her like This in the morning suffering . She cried out of guilt .

She after doing her business stripped out of His T shirt that Made her feel so warm and at peace .

Being Lost In the thoughts and sadness , she didn't even Notice that There were No hickies and Love bites on her body , neither scratch or Grip marks .