16.The seductively cute duo

Here's The Next update ❤️

I will try Updating jaldi-jaldi and Do check Out my Other stories ❤️

And About The seminar and all , idk Myself if it Happens Or not ? But It was just From my Mind .. I don't even know L of law *giggling*

| Unedited |

Happy Reading 📖❤️

........ __________________________ ........

Soon They reached their House . Manik was trying to avoid her and She has got the idea .

He unlocked the Door and Went Inside . It was busy and tiring day for them . Though the Result came out quite good , Nandini was still upset over the night incident .

Manik threw his overcoat and taking his change went into other room for changing .

She sighed and collected her change too.

She came out changed and saw Manik Looking into the Kitchen for some food.

Her attire

She making a bun of her hairs went and stood infront of stove .

His attire

( Haaye 😍❤️🔥🤧🙈)

" I will make Something " saying this she started looking for what to make .

He came behind her startling her . He was too close .

He bent and his hot breaths was falling on her neck making her stumble . She grabbed the kitchen wrack to steady herself .

She closed her eyes and felt his front pressing on her back. She bit her lips being nervous .

This Man has that damnned effect on her .

He moved back and started washing the apple . She feeling his absence opened her eyes and looked here and there .

She looked behind and saw him washing the apple and then looked beside the stove . Her eyes fell on the basket of fruits .

She bit her inner cheeks feeling shy and tucked her hairs behind her ear having a red tint on her cheeks .

He not Knowing what he did without looking at her said

" I will order the Food . You are tired yourself "

She hit her forehead and says ' Tu Bhi na Nandu ! '

( you Too na Nandu )

She opened the cap of a bottle and drank some water to calm herself .

Itne Me itna Kuch . Tch tch tch Nandu

She came outside and saw him ingrossed in his lappy sitting crossing his leg on the sofa .

He was time to time running his tongue over his lips and biting them. Her eyes were fixed on his thin pink lips when he stretched his muscles . Her heart goes there seeing his full and muscular biceps .