10.The Night

Here's the next update ❤️

Updates will be irregular as I have To write my other ones too 🤧 Do check out my other stories ❤️

Sorry already ! : (

Inline Comments 😭 I am waiting

Do vote and comment ❤️

| highly Unedited |

Happy reading ❤️📖

_____________________________

Manik making his way out off the car set his attire and came to her side and opened her gate .

She was adjusting her Lehnga and was about to open her gate when she felt the fate being open already.

She looked above and her eyes met a pair of chocolate brown eyes bringing a smile on her face matching his .

" Awwie ! Abhi se Husband wale kaam Shuru . Not bad ! "

( from Now Only your Husband work started )

She says teasing him and he whinned saying

" Why do you always tease me ? Yaar ! "

She laughed and said

" You look so Cute making that Face na that's why "

He smiled But covering it Made a bored face and said

" Done ! Shall we? " He says extending his hand and she held his hand and whispered in his ears

" Now you look hot . You know when you raise your eyebrows and purse Your lips . You look Ooolala " She says fanning her face and seductively streching the words making him blush.

" Stop teasing me " He says and She nodded seeing Mihika Waiting for them .

They made their way to the entrance and Nandini suddenly felt shy earning all gazes in herself and mostly all praising her and Manik was surprised seeing her that way .

Mihika came ahead and put Kala tika behind their ears and said

" You both Look so Good together "

They blushed looking at other side and Mihika smiled .

She Took the Aarti from the relative and Started doing their arti in circular motion .

Nandini looked at Mihika With moist eyes conveying she is Missing her parents and Mihika Blinked her eyes making her comfortable .

Manik entwined their fingers linking their Palms with each other making her feel peace and those traitors shoo away .

Mihika Sprinkled some Rice on them and gestured Nandini to kick the kalash slowly and Nandini Obliged .

All smiled and then She put her feet by making her Lehnga up in the red colour water .

She walked ahead along with till the stairs marking her feet imprints in the living room .