15. The Much Needed Views

Here Goes The next Update !

You Guys disappoint me ! Target Isn't completed this time too and Yeah I can't Stop writing ! So just Ignore My rants The way you ignore already .

Hope You all like it ♥️

Do vote and comment !

| highly Unedited |

Happy Reading 📖❣️

______________________________

They reached the seminar room and Firstly it was Nandini who had a case of getting a rape victim justice .

From the other Side , the lawyer said The one who raped the girl can marry the girl which instigated Nandini .

" You're honour ! Can I put my Views on it ? "
She asks the permission and it was granted .

" Why is The rape Victim even called a victim ? She is a survivor and I am proud of her that She didn't give up like this. Nowadays Humanity * sadistically chuckles* does people even The meaning of it ? Nevermind . I wanna Say Getting her married to The Criminal won't Give her justice . It will put her life in danger ? What's The confirmation that The criminal in rage Won't kill her and Dump her in pit ? What's the confirmation if she Opposes , he won't Force himself on her ? Nevertheless Ask her first Will she Ever be happy With her criminal ? This the problem . This is the exact problem . Optimistic thoughts are welcomed but Not those typical Traditional thoughts where Girl is bind like a cow and When Felt the burden is being heavy , just get rid of her . I am proud of her and I am proud of Her parents that They thought to Fight for justice . "

She says blowing in front of them and the People were keenly listening to her . Manik had a proud smile on his lips .

" What's Her mistake in it ? Ahaan .. her Biggest Mistake Is She is born as a girl . I feel ashamed seeing the men of the society not all but The animal ones . My Man , My husband and My both Dads are honoured Citizens of the country. Kindness , honesty is their identity. Why can't People be like them ? Is forcing someone Called manliness ?Then I am not sorry to say That you guys are sick ! Marrying Her is not the solution. Our Constitution should be ammended and a law Should be made That The accused and if Proven Guilty is To be hanged straight away "

She says with pain

Nandini's pov

Not only me Every girl can feel the Victim's pain . To be believed or not But Every girl has a strange fear in her mind , in her heart That what if In any emergency they have To come late on an isolated road ? Will these Animals Spare her ?

The cruel Reality Is No ! They won't . If They Find Some Girl , some child , some kid , some aunty , They haven't Spare any generation and will never spare too .

They have in a way got the licence . It took so much time To Hang the Nirbhaya's Rapists . Many think Till the time they are outside and court is postponing the case They toh will come out By their connections .

Only way out is Don't give up ! Keep speaking and never ever Feel yourself weak. Never think you are inferior .

You are the strongest and Believe in yourself .

I wiped my tears getting back those brutal memories of hearing those alleged rapes .

Every person was numb In the courtroom . Though It is fake victim and fake rapists here in the Court room But in a way it is the Cruel reality .