17.The teasings and A Mishap

Here's The Next Update ❤️

| highly Unedited |

Please do Inline Comments ❤️

Happy reading 📖

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

They both were sitting and preparing for the next seminar seriously as it gonna help them in future .

He was keenly listening to her views and sharing his when needed .

She was more of an aggressive kind of lawyer with her mind calculating all pros and cons while speaking and He was more of a soft lawyer with speaking when needed and leaving an impact . Both were quick learners and knew how to take the mistakes and correct them .

In short , they were one of the new age role models of the youth .

Both discussed and debated till evening .

She yawned tiredly and he chuckled . She glared at him and he held his hands high in mock surrender .

She laughed at his cute face . He has pressed both his lips and his both eyebrows were raised .

He shied away and went to kitchen to make some coffee . She ran behind him hot on her tails .

He was setting the coffee machine when she came and stood in front of him grinning like a child .

" Awwlele Baby ! Mummy Kahan Hai ? " He teased her seeing her acting like a child and due to her height and innocent baby face she was looking like one.

( Baby ! Where is Your mom )

Her jaw dropped when he went by her side and started making coffee.

" He called me Baby " she blushed but then other thing came to her mind

" Did he Just Ignored me ? " She thought lost

" One second ! Did he Just called me a kid ? "

She made a crying face " Jyada Tez ho rage ho Malhotra . Ruko Tum "

( You are Being Very Smart Malhotra . You wait )

She had an angry look on her face and came to him .

" Oyee Malhotra " She screamed and he rubbed his ears

" Geez ! Woman Slow " he says irritated

" Slow haa... " She came and poured the milk over his head .

He gasped and with his mouth wide open he looked at her and she smirked crossing her hands at her chest .

He looked at her and seeing her cleavage popping due to her crop top he blushed and looked down .

Seeing down , he looked at his condition , all messed up in milk , he glared at her .

" You tiny " he says not realising and her face was worth watching .

She was looking like she would cry anytime like a kid . She poured the coffee too over his head and grinned .