24. The face Off

Here's the Next Update !

Target - 450 votes & 115 comments !

( I seriously won't update If target isn't completed , am I sounding rude ? Nevermind But It's Hurts man . Like freaking 3k+ reads and votes like this . I won't update Literally )

Almost 4.5k words

That's a compensation as I was late for So Much time and It's 87k+ reads and 10k+ votes ❤️

| highly Unedited |

Happy Reading !

___________________________________

They came ahead praying to god and not meeting each Other's eyes .

For now , the thing mattered was Country and The deed they can do for the country. That was tough choice for both as they didn't know when They became this much to each other in short span of time .

Though not that much short span but this was something , something else .

Life takes you to a phase where you have make tough choices indeed very tough choices .

They both have been coming around praying for each Other's win and here see !

what to do now ? They aren't able to think anything . Neither they can meet each Other's eyes due to this nor they can stop from looking in each Other's eyes and find the much needed peace and assurance .

The bell rung indicating the end of 2 rounds , they didn't know how much of time passed in the dilemma !

Now it was the time for the third round and then comes the most challenging phase of their careers or rather say life for them .

Not able to control , he looked into her eyes with vulnerability clear in his eyes . This is a path where he needs her not to win but the assurance that this will not hurt her if he chooses to put The country as his priority over his all-time priority .

She looked back desperately as if waiting for him to give her signals . The facade of being strong broke and the soft girl came out showing her weakness.

She can't ... She just can't prioritize things as of now . Career has been her priority , more over even before her career , serving and getting justice to the right one and making her country proud was her priority always , from her childhood only !

But then , this was a breaking point for her . Hasn't he became her life now whom she can never think to hurt ? But whats the surity he won't get hurt if she drops and back out ?

She has seen the pride , infact more than pride it was happiness for her achieving her goals and satisfaction of seeing her finding herself and reaching heights .

But What if She hurt him In the point of defending herself ? She is an aggressive lawyer and many times she has become too rude to handle .

Not that her point of view or presenting herself is wrong just incase it came out harsher too handle .

And now she can't handle herself being rude and harsh to him .