12. The First Day rituals

Here's the Next Update ❤️

Hope you Like it : )

Do Vote and comment ❤️

| Unedited |

Happy Reading ❤️📖

_____________________________

They moved down and touched Mihika's and Akshat's feet smiling warmly at them .

Mihika and Akshat gave them blessings .

Nandini's pov

" Nandini " MiHi maa Calls me softly and I look at her .

" Jee maa " I say

" Today Is your First Rasoi . So Kuch meetha ho Jaye " She says Comforting me .

Damnn ! I love her so much . She is so warm at her heart and I have been so so Comfortable with her .

I smile at her and nodded . Oh come on ! I know how to make food . Well ! Living in London has taught me many things and Made me independent.

I smiled at all and made my way to the kitchen . It's on Sunday , that Mihi maa makes food otherwise it's cook here .

The lady cook Makes yummy food too but You know na Ghar Ka khaana is Ghar Ka khaana so.

The food is already made , so I thought to make something sweet . Today I am so happy . I will make 2 sweets .

Let's get to Work Bitch !

I thought to make some Phirni and Kaju Barfi . Manik loves Kaju Barfi so much .

Phirni For MiHi maa and papa as they both love it . Aww ! They are couple goals .

I quickly got to work and started finding the ingredients I need to Make my Masterpiece .

There it is ! I took kajus , sugar , milk .

I started my work and tucked my saree in the waist . I know I must be looking Sexyy.

Tskk But He is so Innocent ! I get to work and finished it in 1 and 1/2 hours .

Kaju barfis ( any kaju katli lover ? Yayy me )