21. The Moment they got high

Here's the Next update ❤️

Share the book and Drop Your reviews in comment Box .

Don't forget to Hit the star button

| Unedited |

• Happy Reading •

______________________________________

Their gazes were locked with each other as if conversing to each other through their eyes .

He can see anger, possessiveness ,jealousy stored in her eyes making him shiver due to the intensity .

She can see the desires rising in his innocent and soft eyes . Those soft eyes full of tenderness which can make anybody fall in his charm . The charm that is effortless but as much impacting as if caging someone with their will to be caged forever .

Maybe she has may sound as one crazy in love speaker but his eyes ! damnn it's heaven to be lost in .

He was as if locked in her gaze that he wasn't even thinking straight or should we say his sane mind has left him for a while .

She came closer sticking their bodies with each other and looked at his Neck and biceps bare to her eyes due to the loose black vest he was wearing .

Her eyes dropped to his lips and she sunk in a breath . His eyes were following all her actions making him aroused .

His lips moved closer to hers and she not leaving the chance grabbed the back of his hairs in between her fingers angling his face and put her soft lips over his tempting ones for a while feeling the warmth his lips were radiating .

He gasped and felt her soft lips on his making it hard for him to not react . She taking the cue got closer and moved her lips over her .

His hands moved on her curves and he grasped her flesh over the fabric on the waist making her mouth open . She took breaths and got closer .

She started moving her lips rough and past sticking herself to him . He too started reciprocating moving his lips and rolling his tongue over her lips tasting her cherry flavoured lip balm .

He layer flat on his back and took her over him grasping her waist and pressing her lower back over her kurti .

Her hold on his hair removed and she clutched his straps and started moving her fingers over his neck and chest assaulting his lips by her teeth and sucking his tongue .

They kissed each other passionately pressing her more into him caressing her lower waist moving his hands up and down .

Feeling breathless , they broke the kiss and she looked into his eyes . His hairs were messed up falling on his forhead making him look the adorable man he is .

He was looking at her with something in his eyes which she wasn't able to comprehend .

He gave her a heart fluttering smile making his swollen lips strech a little wider making her blush and chuckle the same time .

Damnn ! He is the cutest for her ....

( Merko Ek Manik cahhiye Meri life me Mumma 😭 )