A Bonus

First of all Happy Birthday Manik ❤️
First love 🤧

I am back with update

It's a bonus chapter !

It has Two parts and It's a bonus chapter . Related to story .

First Part - Reasons and Circumstances Leading Manan To what they have become

Second part - Continuation and Nandini comforting Manik

Reason for writing this is I didn't wanted to cut the flow and I wasn't getting the Idea to show the changes Of what they were and What they have become .

I want a whole chapter or part with no interruptions For Manik to get out of his insecurities and trauma he has been facing .

Hope I did justice . Sorry if I didn't . I am not a professional writer ! Leave that it's my first try in writing .

From next chapter , The flow will be continued ❤️

For daily updates . I am sorry I can't but I will try my best to be regular . If I am updating my Other story it will take some more time otherwise I will update as I get the flow ☺️

Comments Kam ho Gaye & It hurts 😔

Hope you try to Understand my efforts I am putting into it 🤧❤️

Just seconds to vote & minute to comment ! Do as you like 🤧

| Unedited |

Happy reading 📖❤️

_________________________________

Part - I

Nandini after reaching the car was traumatized . She show herself a boss lady but inside she is also an innocent girl who can't see people in pain who don't deserve it.

She got tears recalling the condition of Manik and why she is so possessive of Manik ? He is like a baby , an innocent baby who need comfort & TLC .

People hasn't done any good to him , from childhood he has been trapped by some fake goodness . Some people get teachings from the worst things happen with them and here Manik is now also unaware of the things happened with him .

He thought of the people who used him & forgot him like some stranger as his friends and still thinks they left him because he was boring and annoying . He thought people doesn't want him and he is still insecure with Nandini. What if she gets a good one and leaves him ? The thing which gives him assurance is the pure & sacred bond of Marriage & her acts , her gestures towards him . He finds the same feelings in her eyes which he carries .

An unnamed feeling but pure . Love is quite a big word here according to them. Since childhood they like each other and still they hadn't named it love ? Why ?

They know each other from childhood but still haven't conversed well. They started spending time from the time Nandini came back which is almost an year and they think love can't happen early . Maybe their views change ! Who knows ?

This Innocent boy can make her feel something which she hasn't ever . Her friends have been in worst conditions. She has comforted them and tried to motivate them . But with Manik she feels different . She is Feeling his pain . She is like she is feeling what he is going through .