5.The Haldi

Here's the next update ❤️

Do vote & comment like previous chapter 🥺

Thanks For 1k Votes and 1k
Comments ❤️😍

| Unedited |

Happy reading ❤️

______________________________

Manik Looked at her shocked understanding Her meaning and Nodded .

She pushed more of him Onto the wall and gave him seductive looks .

He was also tempted by her , looking at her messy self .

Her cleavage and Neck on full display was making him weak on his knees and he was thinking to do same as her thinking this can calm him .

Just In the heat of Moment he pushed her on the door towering his tall frame over her . He was looking into her eyes which was full of desire and Passion . He was drowning into them .

He kept his hands on her bare waist and duck his head in her neck inhaling her sweet aroma.

She took heavy breath making her chest rise and fall . He moved his hands and started caressing her belly .

Her hold in his hairs become tight and eyes got closed . She bit her lips feeling him so close taking initiative by Himself .

He licked the juice off her nape sensually not knowing his effect on her . He was like trapped in her thoughts , in her ways , in her naughtiness.

He was just thinking the way she Came close to him , licked his neck and sucked the portion which tempted him to repeat her actions .

The pleasure he felt , he wanted her to feel that too . True. She was feeling the pleasure he felt maybe More than that.

He licked her neck sensually taking all her slender neck in the tip of his boneless tongue . He was drowned in ecstasy and he kept kissing her neck and Sucking the droplets with his tongue .

She wanted more and pulled him closer sensually uttering " Bite me there ! "

He as if hypnotised by her bit her sweet spot which made her scream in painful pleasure arching her back and tugging his soft hairs and hence breaking his reverie .

He pushed himself away from her running his hands over his face in frustration . He was ashamed , no not of coming close to her or loving her . But for Disturbing her private space .

He didn't know any of sexual life or Pleasure but he just thought the way he felt , she should also . Listening to her scream he was angry on himself for breaking her private space .

He didn't know but Seeing her bare From those places , be it her neck , throat or Cleavage made him feel forbidden things. Yes these things were forbidden for him .

He has felt these things in his teenage but not having prior information about it he felt those things forbidden .

He looked at her with apologetic face with frown on his forehead . She knew him and His nature . He will blame himself So she came ahead and cupped his face .

" Manik ... Calm down ! These things happen between Couples ! "

She said assuring him but He was just blaming himself .

" Nandini ! Sorry .. I didn't know how ? But I disturbed your privacy . I ..... I sorry ! "
He was blabbering and She got annoyed