22. The Deepawali ( Diwali )

Here's the next update !

Do Vote and Drop Inline Comments

In last chapter , there were many mistakes. Hope you all got what it meant ! I am so sorry but it was written in haste only and Writing such type of scenes that Too showing him soft & sweet was a challenge and I became nervous ! I am so sorry ...

| Unedited |

• Happy Reading •

______________________________________

Manik was getting ready for Diwali in the washroom while Nandini in the room itself .

He let his hairs fall on his forehead giving himself a messy yet innocent look .

He came outside and Was sweetly surprised and enchanted seeing Nandini all decked up in a pretty dark blue Lehnga which was hugging her like a second skin showing her curvy waist and bare belly . Her a little more than what of cleavage she usually shows made him gulp and he tried to erase some not so good thoughts in this auspicious festival .

She was setting her bun by looking into the mirror setting up her hairs making a cute pout . He leaned to the door and admired her crossing his hands on his chest and a sweet smile playing on his lips .

He watched her more keenly and found her wearing a matte red lipstick and her eyes were smoky . She was looking all of a enchantress today came to cast a magic spell on him .

Her outfit

His lips curved more at his thoughts

His lips curved more at his thoughts . She was done with her hairs and giving herself a last glance she setting her dupatta turned around conveniently not noticing him as he was the other side of mirror .

After turning around , her gaze fell on Manik who was looking lost with a sweet smile that she can die for in her . She blushed for don't know what reason ! Maybe his gaze is making her feel confident,beautiful and loved .

Trying to not go to her 'love' thoughts she kept looking at him in short checking him out . If casual is his style , then traditional is his genre . Man ! He looks damnn hot in any freaking clothes .

That kurta hugging his biceps making sure his curves and bulges can be seen with that tempting chest of his for full show for her . Okay okay clothed only . That golden pants hugging his legs was a sight , the first thought that comes in her mind is like it will be first time if anyone will say but his legs are sexy . Gawdddddd !

His outfit