20. The adorable duo

I know it's more Than 10 days But You know Festive Season * sighs tiredly *

Diwali , Then Chath pooja and Now I am somehow free For only one update as My UTs are starting from 26th ! I will try updating In between .. and My other stories .. I have to Complete those too.
* Bachaao *

Anyways coming back to Story ❤️

Hope You like it !

| Unedited |

• Happy Reading •

___________________________________

Her this question baffled him . He didn't want to face this situation where either he has to lie or tell her the truth .

He can't lie to her and Offcourse not tell her the truth which maybe too upsetting for her.

He will tell her everything but not now atleast .

" Manik " She shook him and he hmms .

" Where are you lost ? " She says sighing and he smiled shaking his head in no .

" Batao na " she cribbed and he chuckled .

( Tell na )

She gave him an angry glance and he raised his hands in surrender. Sighing he thought to drop the bomb .

" It was Smaran , Who spiked your drink " he says and she was stunned .

Never in her dreams she thought , he will do this ! What was he even thinking after getting her drunk ?

Just the thought of it made her feel nauseated and disgusted .

Maybe She too doesn't know the world yet .

" But Manik ! Smaran ? " She says trying to calm herself .

He cupped her face seeing sweat glistening on her forehead .

Only if it wasn't Manik , Smaran could have ..

Just the thought of it made her scared . She isn't weak to fight back but The main point was She was not in her right state ! She was drunk .

He cleaned the sweat after removing his hanky and She looked at him lovingly .

He respects her way too much . The one of main pillars to withstand any Relationship .

She is comfortable with him , with his closeness , with his intimacy , with him invading her life and becoming a Very crucial and important part of it .

He not only saved her , but Controlled himself too . Getting locked in bathroom just because Maybe she won't like the idea of them taking their marriage to next stage in drunken state was too overwhelming for her .

He was not less than a hormonal teenager now . New things , New excitement to explore things , No boundaries he have been taught but he knows it .