28.Clearing of facts

150k+ Reads!! Wohoo❤️ Thank youuuu so much everyone. I am so so so grateful to youu guys for making it a huge sucess *wiping my tears*

Here's the update !! Heyoo🦋

Inline comments please 🥺

| Unedited |

Happy reading 🤎

__________________________________

In the evening , Nandini was in the kitchen making very light yet nutritious Food for Mihika. Manik was sitting on the couch in Mihika's room looking & answering mails,also waiting for her to wake up and Akshat was in the living hall reading newspaper.

Seeing Mihika waking up,he messaged Nandini to Bring the food for her as from From morning she didn't have anything.

Manik stood and went to Mihika. Holding her he made her sit properly supporting her back by pillows. She after adjusting looked at him again with those uncertain expressions and he sighed sadly feeling it. He masked hid emotions and gave her his heartfluttering smile a mother wishes to see on her child's Face always .

Automatically her side of the lips too curved up. He sat beside her and took her in a side hug and Mihika kept looking at his each and every move lovingly.

He took the glass and gestured her to drink the water.She took few sips and left. After a while , the butlers Brought the food with Nandini following them hot on ger trails.

Advising them to keep it at right place , she gestured them to go. Mother-son watched her every move with so much of interest and chuckled slightly seeing her behaving so mature and going haywire to make it perfect for Mihika .

Nandini looked at Mihika and tears formed in her eyes. Eventually , she didn't even get a moment with her Mihi maa , asking her for her health and giving her the assurance . Forgetting and putting that all on a side for a while , she went and hugged her sitting on the bed. Manik stood giving the ladies their times.

Nandini sobbed in Mihika's embrace making her smile but a doubt was in Mihika's head which she was hesitating to ask affected by her own guilt . Putting that aside for a while , she thought to enjoy the heartfelt moments .

Patting Nandini's back ,she detached herself from her . Putting nandini's Hair at sides, she smiled and said in a low tone , " I am fine beta "

Nandini glared her and scolded Mihika
" Aaawaz Nikal rahi hai nahi aapki aur aap theek ho ?! Khana khaao pehle .. disturb nhii kiya subah se but now you have ti finish it all. Samjhe ? "

Mihika smiled at her scoldings and said in a humourous tone " Haanji ... Khaa lungi "

Nandini stood up and glared at Manik Who was looking at the scene unfolding infront of him , " Sit back Mr. Malhotra warna Merko khaana nahi hajam hoga aapke yeh stares ke kaaran as I was sitting beside Maa and not youuu "

" Arre but I didn't ... "

" Ooo I know everything ok ? "

Manik kept mum and seeing her going away said sarcastically " Yeah yeah offcourse "

She heard him and hid her smile " kuch kaha aapne Mr. Malhotra ?! "

Manik replied with a tight-lipped smile
" absolutely not Mrs. Malhotra . Aapne kuch suna kya ?! "

" Haaaaye !!!!! " She says inaudibly in a long breath loving the feel of how Mrs. Malhotra sounded from his mouth .