14. The Triggering of Insecurities

Here's the Next update ⚡

Target Isn't Completed ! Like It's more than 1k And I can't even Expect 315+ votes ! Great .

Moving On , Hope You all like it and Click the Star button This time ❤️

Do vote and Comment !

| Unedited |

Happy Reading 📖

____________________________

He came out of washroom looking at her with a nervous and shy smile . She was controlling her laugh seeing him acting so cute .

He came and laid on his side looking at ceiling but frowns were still there.  He was trying to absorb the fact .

She looked at him and waited for him to take her into his arms but he didn't . She pouted and looked at him expectedly .

Nandini's pov

Such an ass he is . Like such a beautiful girl is sleeping beside him , he should take me in arms at least .

Not that I expect him to do more . It will take time but cuddling is a must .
* Rolling my eyes *

I Grumpily Turned around facing my back to him.  I have told him many times like Many times he can share anything with me But he doesn't have to hesitate .

But still ! Why can't he just Leave his insecurities ? I know He trusts me But he should make me Feel like He trust me .

I closed my eyes to welcome the disturbing sleep . Sleep will come obviously as I am tired but It would be annoying and disturbing with horrible dreams .

I sulked and cursed him so many times with beautiful words . Sleeping in his arms is such a bliss and so peaceful. Just a week and he made me addicted to him .

I was thinking a lot and still waiting for sleep when I felt a pair of large muscular arms curling around my waist and clutching my belly making my breath uneven and gasp leave my mouth .

He has such dammned Effect on me . My mind is saying me to jerk his hands and give him a perfect piece of mind but My heart isn't in my control. It just want him close .

He pulled me in his chest making me feel giddy . I hadn't came in such a close contact with any men and My husband provides such warmness and heat to me that I just want to get lost in his arms all cuddled around him like a leech.

I turned and clutched his t-shirt around his waist and looked into his eyes but his eyes were downwards .

I got confused and looked downwards and heck he was staring at my bare cleavage .
My baby isn't that innocent anymore .

I smirked and pull his face parallel to me by cupping his chin

" Eyes up here ! Babyboy " I say seductively and he blushed .

How much I love his blushing face ? Aww

I was looking at him adoring him being lost in him . I was broke out of my drooling world when cupped my cheek and looked at me worriedly .

" Where are you lost ? " He asks caressing my cheek lovingly .

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he looked at my actions .