29. Getting Indulged in The moment

Hey!

I actually sat Back and Wondered to write some nice steamy yet sweet moment between MaNan as I feel it's been a while !

Enjoyyyyyyy!

Please do inline comments! Just please yaar!

_________________________________

Few months went by and Now Mihika was better than Before indeed say the best .

Their months went by with a few turn-ons and turn-offs moments , trying to realise why she would keep looking at his each and every move and expressions so keenly and why her eyes refuses to leave his face. This question has Been bugging her ! These days it has been this unsettling feeling to always be with Manik , cuddling , annoying , gazing him urghh!

Nandini has liked Manik from the Childhood , then finding him attractive , having those desires to end her virginity with him and then finally Getting her dream Man as Hers exclusively !

She has been Straight with this thing that what's actually is in there in her heart is on there on her mouth .This is complicated this time! Is it like , somehow , anyhow this four letter special word 'Love?'

Manik toh has Fallen already for His Wife badly , insanely , shyly , innocently the each way he can !

Sighing and Leaving the matter she moves ahead With her works.

One fine night , Nandini was applying night lotion on her hands when she heard a whimper. Frowning in confusion , she looked at Manik who was clutching his left side gut trying to control his pain .

But what happened suddenly ? He was all fine while going to the washroom. Leaving the works , she went to him and Uplifted his black vest from his fine pale skin .

" What happened ? " She says examining a light scratch on his gut from her fingertips and he groaned in pain .

" Uhmm I don't know. It's a scratch maybe? " He says with uncertainty looking at the petite girl in front of him and she hmmed.

" Ok then Remove the vest I will apply antiseptic" She says looking for the first-aid box.

Finally finding it , she turned around to see him removing his vest exposing his white toned skin to which she bite her lips seeing his flexing muscles.

Moving her eyes up and down , she Found him in nothing but a thin black PJ's hiding his modesty. Biting her lips and stopping her delicious inner thoughts , she lightly pushed him on bed making him sit in a upright position and stood between his thighs.

Leaning on him , she squeezed the antiseptic on her index finger. Meanwhile , his eyes fell on her attire which was a beige see through crop top and a denim shorts. He has seen more revealed parts of her body but why was today her simple attire oozing sex appeal?!

He bite his lips taking a short breath when her eyes get locked with his.

Manik feels her finger moving on his skin precisely his cut which he forgot exists because of the rising hotness.

Eyes locked , she seductively traced her finger up and down on his skin having her own way with him along with applying that so-important-and- has-to-cover-every-inch ointment.

Licking and running her tongue over her pink plump lips she nudged him in his stomach by her knee making him jolt back on the fluffy mattress.

Smirking she lay back all over him . Moving on its accord , his one hand reaches her shoulder poking his fingers on her smooth skin gently and the other arm encircles her waist clutching her close not letting even an ounce of air pass .