Character Sketch

Casting :

Parth Samthaan as Manik Malhotra !

You will not Find someone more hot & Sexy than Him

You will not Find someone more hot & Sexy than Him . He is way too Innocent for the modern Cruel world . He knows he is a Virgin but how to remove that tag He doesn't know that ! Waiting for his love to Marry him . He wants to love her ,
Care for her , adore her . Yes he loves A girl and that's none other his to be fiancé Nandini Sinha whom he knew in childhood but not in adulthood as she Left to London for her higher studies.
Lives in Varanasi . Doesn't know about After Marriage life due to lack of Friends and not getting any hints from parents .
Reason : 1. His parents are too shy to talk like this to him.
2. His Friends doesn't wanna ruin his innocence.

Girls throw themselves on him but Our Mr. Manik Dodge them his cuteness & innocence . Will he be able to control his fiancé or his to be wild girl and her fantasies ? Let's see ......

Niti Taylor as Nandini Sinha

Don't go on her baby cute face ! She is way too bold and knows the world's true face

Don't go on her baby cute face ! She is way too bold and knows the world's true face. She is wild and have fantasies which she want to fulfill with her husband .
The reason of her such Boldness is the atmosphere in London . Have a huge crush on Manik since childhood and drool over his body . Want him as her husband.
Boys drool over her but she Dodge them just by her glare . Came back to Varanasi an year ago. London gave her identification , true friends but Native place is Native place according to her.
Angry bird & hell possessive for Loved ones .
Obsessed with Manik but won't admit it ..
Will she try to make him aware with the world keeping not letting his innocence ruined ? Let's see !

Other Characters will be introduced as the story proceeds !

Give it a shot ❤️