6.Something bad?

Here's the next update ❤

Share This book please ☺

Do vote & Comment!!!

Some 2-3 updates and Main content. Till then Give me reasons to Finish it soon!

For the Ones who comment .. I am grateful to you ❤ Love and lots of love!

| Unedited |

Happy reading 📖❤

____________________________

Sinhas Went to their house after bidding bye with hugs and greetings .

Both were smiling and were happy because Just in 1 day they have their D-day .

Having thoughts of each other and smiling like a fool both Dozed off .

The Next day They have to go to college for some formalities of the coming exams and all .

They reached their together along with Cabir due to his admission matters .

The three happily chatting and teasing Each other and Manik Thought to dribble the basketball and play with it since Nandini have to go to office for some samples .

Nandini went in front of Office with Cabir where she met the four chipmunks of her .

" Hey assholes ! Wassup ? " She said herself checking the papers .

The four people rolled their eyes with Aryaman reverting back " sky Is up ! "

" Okay !! I didn't know ! " She said sarcastically giving him a tight lipped smile .

" Thank me Later babes ! " He said in arrogant manner

Nandini smirked and said in her sassy attitude

" Come On dude ! I have better things to Do rather than Thanking a monkey. "

" Why would you Thank a monkey ? " Aryaman asked confused not getting it & others tried to Control their laughters

" Right ! Why would i thank a monkey. ? " She said mimicking him and He widened his eyes at his insult and then making a fool out of him himself .

" You little bitch ! " He said grumpily

Nandini passed the files to Cabir rolling the sleeves of her t-shirt .

Cabir Muttered his breath and hearing it Aryaman Gulped

" Gya ye Maa da ladla! "

( This Mumma's boy Is gone )

" Little ? How dare you Bastard ! " She said being angry and Pulling his hairs and Twisting his ears too .

" Sorry ! Sorry . Maaf karde . Galti se Nikal Gaya . Insaan se Hi toh Galti Hoti hai naa ? " He said trying to Free himself .

( Forgive me please ! Got spilled out by mistake ! Human do mistakes right ? )

Nandini Glared at him and then smiled sweetly saying

" Right ! But I have to make sure Na next time you don't repeat it ! "