Chapter 2 - Text messages

"Hey, excuse me Miss?" I called to the lady walking through the empty seating area.

"Yes? What can I help you with Sir?" She asked, smiling at me.

"Where do I go to buy a ticket for London?" I looked at her expectantly.

"That desk over there-"

"-Okay, thank you!" I thanked, running off.

"Sir! Wait!"

I slowed down and turned around, facing the lady.

"There are no more flights to London, the flight that just left was the last one before they all got cancelled. You see, there's this awful fog therefore we can't risk anymore flights. I'm sorry." She explained, I was now sitting on one of the seats with my head in my hands.

"It's okay, thanks for the help." I fake smiled, she did the same before walking off.

How am I supposed to get to her now? The fog could be here for days and we're meant tobe going to Florida tomorrow! Well, Reese won't be in London until eight ish. Maybe I could call her when she arrives.

Okay, let's be rational Liam. Get a taxi, go back to the hotel, do the second concert tonight, get a good nights sleep and then tomorrow, you can hatch a plan with the boys. They all know about my love for her.

I walked out of the airport and into a taxi, telling him the hotel address. I glanced at my phone and saw that I had 4 missed calls an 2 texts. Whoa, what's happened? I opened the texts andsaw that one was from Niall and the other from... Reese?! My heart started beating dangerously fast as I opened the text.

Liam? What was that all about? - Reese

What was what all about? I checked my sent messages and realised that earlier when Niall burst into my room I sent her a message that made no sense.

Meet me in sidna adudandk s7dnugg - Liam

Woops... the other text was just Niall asking when I was coming back. As I paid the taxi dude I got out of the car, sauntering into the hotel. Oblivious to the screaming fans.

I entered the lift and soon I was standing outside my door, neighbouring Reese's old room. I sighed before opening my door and throwing my coat onto the bed. I jumped in the shower and let the water ripple over my chest, I stared at the misty, tiled wall. Lost, in my thoughts. It's 2pm and I have nothing to do until later when we're set to sing in concert.

Although I love singing, I really don't feel like it. I just want to turn all the lights off and just sit, sit in darkness for the rest of my life.

I jumped out of the shower and chucked on some boxers and fell on the bed, my head smooshed into the duvet. I let out a huge groan before my phone buzzed. It was Reese, why was she texting me?

Hey guys! If you're getting this text after 12 then I've already left, if not? Then... hey! I'm sorry I didn't tell all of you that I was leaving but it was pretty sudden. I'm flying to London to make up with my ex, i've come to realise that he means more to me than I expected. But anyway, I'm not gonna bore you with that crap. Katie: I love you, thank you for being there for me and I will call you as soon as I land. Niall: You better look after my best friend and treat her like the princess she is otherwise you'll regret it. Louis&Zayn: Look after your girlfriends, they are really something special. Eleanor&Perrie: I'M GONNA MISS YOU GUURRRLLLSSS!<3 Harry: We've had some conversations that I will never forget, and don't worry, you'll find her someday. Just keep looking. ;) Okay guys, I'm gonna miss you loads and I'm so happy that the idiot who calls herself Katie met you all. I LOVE YOU AND DON'T FORGET ME! Xxxx - Reese

Where's my goodbye?! She left me out!

SHE LEFT ME OUT.

I got up and walked to Harry's room, because even though Niall and I are closer I didn't want to be around someone with happy couple syndrome.

I knocked on his door and he groaned before opening it, scratching his head and looking absolutely awful.

"What happened to you?" I asked, looking down at his messy hair and baggy eyes.

"I got drunk last night, okay?" He groaned. "What do you want?" He asked.

"Can I talk to you? Please?" I begged, looking at him seriously. His face scrunched in confusion before it softened and he let me in.

"What's up?" He asked, joining me as we perched on his bed.

"Um, have you seen the text Reese sent us all?" I asked, he looked confused again before I grabbed his phone and opened the unread text, shoving it in his face. He read it and smiled at what Reese said to him.

"Oohh... she didn't text a goodbye to you? Is that why you're pissed?" He asked, I nodded. "I'm sorry man, maybe she thought it was a bit awkward? I don't know, I don't know how girls think!" He shouted, holding his head. Suddenly my phone buzzed and I slowly looked at it, confusion rose through me when I saw the number.

Hey Liam, sorry I missed you out. I didn't mean to I guess I just forgot, and there are a lot of people to remember! Um, I've had a great time with you and I really appreciate you being there for me through things. But we were never serious, and I'm sorry I never mentioned Mark but... you never mentioned Danielle. Anway, I really like you and I hope we can stay friends. Don't forget me!xx - Reese.

It said on my phone that she sent this a few minutes after twelve, meaning she realised she left me out as soon as she sent the first text. Meaning she didn't forget me!

Wait...

Never mentioned Danielle?

Stay friends?

Never serious?

In my head we were always serious, I just hadn't asked her out yet... Maybe I shouldn't go to London, maybe I should just let her get on with her life.

Her life without me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Do you like my story? Tell me!!

Comment, Vote&Fan?

Hey, I'm just here... LOVING YOUUUU!

Message me sometime?

~ Jordan(: x