Never leave me... (pt.2)

Sorry for the late update..

-----------------

Jungkook - Everything started on the first day of my university.

One year before--

Faint footsteps are sounding on the quiet road. The soothing music is playing on the earphones. Jungkook inhaled a deep sigh when he has seen the entrance of his university.

His hyungs are early than him as they are the seniors who have morning classes.

Jungkook - Hope everything goes smoothly as a first-year student.

When he entered the hallway he came across Mr.Choi, the art teacher.

Mr.Choi - So, you might be the new student. ( He got the response as a simple nod.) I will handover the schedule to you. And follow me you have the art class for today which means you are stuck with me for an hour kiddo.

They were proceeding towards the class. Mr.Choi can sense the nervousness of the newbie.

Mr.Choi - No need to be nervous in my class kiddo unless you are not good at arts.

Jungkook felt a little ease with his teacher and gained a little confidence - you'll see, Mr.Choi. And let's see who will be your favorite student after me.

Mr.Choi - Now Now. Are you feeling better?

Jungkook nods - Thank you, Mr.Choi.

They entered the class and Jungkook introduced himself. Everything went well even with the students. All were amazed at the talent of Jungkook.

Mr.Choi - You kept your words kiddo. And now you have free time as Mr.Yang is on leave. You can stay until evening or you can leave. It's up to you.

Jungkook smiled - Let me cope up with the syllabus I missed.

Being the little curious one Jungkook went on an adventurous extent to find the way to the library.

He discovered many other rooms and finally reached the library. He searched a few minutes and at last found the book he needed Hold Still by Sally Mann. He separated himself relaxing at a corner near a window that gave a pleasing view of the beautiful landscape.

 He separated himself relaxing at a corner near a window that gave a pleasing view of the beautiful landscape

The soft and faint humming tone can be overheard. Not many can be seen in the library and even he was entirely on any corner of the huge library. So no one heard him except one.

"Your voice is beautiful."

Jungkook was startled by the sudden voice. He started searching for the source of the sound.

Giggling sound - "Don't search. You can't spot me."

Jungkook stopped his actions and paid attention to the direction of the sound. He can surely say that the person must be on the other side of the window.