I'm a Coward too... (pt.2)

A few minutes passed by. Mr. Kim knocked on the door.

It's finally time for the big day.

Mrs. Kim got the door, letting his husband in. Smiling at his beautiful wife, he gave her a hug.

Patting his back supportively, she let him go. Mr. Kim walked in, his smile stretched a little long.

The emotional rollercoaster hit him hard, letting the tears swirl in his orbs.

Children really grew up fast.

Mr. Kim extended his hand - 'You look beautiful, son.'

Jimin was no less - 'You look handsome too, dad.'

Mr. Kim sighed, which carried many emotions - 'Can't believe you won't live with us anymore.'

Jimin smiled through his eyes - 'I ain't going anywhere. I can always runback to my family.'

Mrs. Kim came forward and gave a loving kiss on his forehead. Cupping his cheeks, she continued - 'You shouldn't forget us.'

Leaning himself into touch, Jimin whispered - 'Never.'

Others smiled at them while Nielie chuckled - 'Jimin-ah, The artists had done a great job. Please, don't cry and ruin your make-up.'

Taehyung - 'Even if he cries, he looks beautiful.'

Jimin smiled at his brother and ran to him for a hug. For sure, he's gonna miss all these bear hugs.

Taehyung sighed and tightened the hug, if possible.

Jimin called out softly, still not backing off - 'Hyung.'

Tae hummed, not trusting his voice at the moment. Jimin - 'I will just be 3 miles away. You are most welcome to crash at any time. Yoonie wouldn't mind.'

Tae chuckled but accepted the proposal. Now, it is Jungkook's time.

Kook was the first to initiate the hug - 'Jimin-shi, Can I have the same offer?'

Jimin grinned and nodded. The smile etched a different shade when Jimin whispered - 'Think about what we talked yesterday.'

He pulled away after giving a small kiss on the forehead, which got Kook grinning ear to ear.

Everyone left the room, leaving behind the father-son duo for their grand entry.

Mrs. Kim and Tae stood near the altar while Kook walked to his parents to see them.

Kook smiled widely - 'Appa, Eomma, When did you arrive?'

They let the conversation go. After a few minutes, the soft melody started. Kook's parents pushed him to go front and assured him they could continue the updates after the event.

Accompanied by his father, the groom made his way down the aisle. The elder man's eyes were moist with emotion as he handed over his beloved son to his son-in-law. In a heartfelt plea, he implored him to care for his son and ensure his happiness in the future. Yoongi, the groom, stepped forward and gave his father-in-law his word that he would cherish and protect his new bride with all his heart.

The wedding ceremony came to a close with the exchange of touching vows between the happy couple as they declared their love and commitment to each other in front of their loved ones. The air was filled with joy and excitement as the couple exchanged their vows, followed by a chorus of "I do's" and a tender wedding kiss, which was met with cheers and applause from the guests present in the hall.

The photo session with the guests began while they congratulated the wedding couple. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon congratulated the couple, and Jimin was delighted to see them after a long time.